Introducing the Telescopic WorkHorse from Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Absolutely stunning!! This telescopic workhorse is really looking amazing. Especially with all the options. Hey dave if i may ask, whats posing in the back ground of the last two pics? Looks like it may be a pretty cool old car or truck? :)

Thank you Six! It's being photographed on a 40's dodge cab over. It's rusty gold...lol.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi lazybo, we do not make a 22mm strata, we make a 24mm strata for the Ela which also fits the telescoping Workhorse but not the regular workhorse. We make a 20mm strata for the Simplicity line, that does fit the 22mm diameter regular workhorse, but there is a stepdown.

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
Just a general question for someone to answer hopefully...
Keep seeing mention of the lock ring and was wondering if it was a lock ring for the fire button or for the telescoping tubes?
Basically does this have a locking fire button or no?
Thanks

Telescoping tube. No locking switch. :toast:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just received mine and it's beautiful but I did not get the accent ring with my order. Instead I was shipped two smooth lock rings. I'm guessing one of the smooth lock rings got confused with the accent ring. Besides that everything is great and I appreciate you shipping everything together.

We'll get you taken care of, no worries! Good to hear you are liking your new mod!

mrcrunch08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
mount airy, NC
IMAG0502.jpg absolutely stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread