Introducing the Telescopic WorkHorse from Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The tube fits but the workhorse top cap doesn't thread all the way down on the ela tubes.
ForcedFuel50 is there any update on my accent ring? I still haven't heard anything back from the email yet. Thanks.

Yes, I thought Amanda had answered, but if not, yes, we are getting you out the missing piece.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Amanda did respond shortly after my last post and hopefully the accent ring will get out or arrive soon. Are the brass tubes for the regular workhorse gone? I actually can't find any of the tubes anymore. Was hoping to pick one up at some point.

There should be some, let me talk to Kevin and get it sorted out.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Bman1959

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
Springfield, MO
Received the Work Horse and am really impressed. Was surprised at how small it was, which is what I wanted. All threading and firing button is smooth. Hits very well. Changing batteries is simple, quick and easy. Was worried that it would pull apart after locking down, but could not budge it.
Ordered the brass accent ring, but do i need 2 of them to completely cover the extension tube in 18650 mode? Understand they are to be a little loose for venting, I believe, but would rather that the rest of it was in brass and flush with the over all tube.
Watched the video on the Work Horse (non- telescopic) and was shown that it had a thicker washer on the switch than what is on mine. Current one is the same size as the extras that came with it. Is this correct?
Glad to have bought a finely machined USA made mech. Thanks!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Received the Work Horse and am really impressed. Was surprised at how small it was, which is what I wanted. All threading and firing button is smooth. Hits very well. Changing batteries is simple, quick and easy. Was worried that it would pull apart after locking down, but could not budge it.
Ordered the brass accent ring, but do i need 2 of them to completely cover the extension tube in 18650 mode? Understand they are to be a little loose for venting, I believe, but would rather that the rest of it was in brass and flush with the over all tube.
Watched the video on the Work Horse (non- telescopic) and was shown that it had a thicker washer on the switch than what is on mine. Current one is the same size as the extras that came with it. Is this correct?
Glad to have bought a finely machined USA made mech. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your impressions, its good to hear you are enjoying your new Christmas present :) On the top accent ring, we do sell a double wide one if you want to cover the entire extension tube.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I'm thinking of getting the telescoping workhorse since it's selling for a good price. I'm also thinking of getting the extension tube cover, but need to know which one would match the finish. They come in either polished or satin, but I don't know what finish the actual mod is. Can someone please let me know? Thanks.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
My telescopic workhorse arrived today with a brass button & Precise ELA 22mm slant Top Cap..workman ship is very impressive as always.

My question is about the slant top cap...how do I remove the delrin insert with post & put it into the slant cap...looking at the ELA cap it will just screw in...it's getting it out of the cap that came with the workhorse that has me tossed.....or is there a piece I missed ordering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread