Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My dream was and still is to fllod the market with GG. To archive this purpose I need to do the following:

A) 1. The best construction (quality, short, big capacity, features like liquid and air control, adjustable center pin, moving poles for thin-long or fat-short coil, etc)

2. Very low price

To archive these results we need:

B) 1. Innovation
2. Big quantity

We already have the number 1 of A and B.
We can have the number 2 too of A and B if I make a very large quantity on machine shop.

The price of Tilemahos is already very low (89 euros) and as you know its an atomizer that has all the above features. But I can sell it much lower if the number of the units via preorders is really big. I can sell it at 59 euros, so all people can have a GG atomizer in their hands.

Preorders will start soon. I really hope that my dream will come true as your dream too for a very inexpensive GG device.

The problem is that I dont know how to run this preorder. Do I have to ask you for 59 euros and then ask you for the rest of the money if preorders are less than what I suspect? Or ask you for 89 euros and return you the money if preorders go as I want?

If things go as I want, you will have the best atomizer at 59 euros. I really want to compete China on prices!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
How many units do you need for the lower price if I may ask?

What I would recommend is the following. Do a pre order with the price of 59 euros but put a disclaimer on the pre order that if min quantity isn't reached that the price will go up by 30 euro and anyone that is unable to pay the extra can receive a refund.

The thing is I am sure that you will eventually sell all of the tanks to make the lower price it is just the up front cost. I mean look at how often people are asking when the next batch is ect. That added to the fact people will be able to order at the diameter they like (to fit their mods) I don't doubt that they will all sell out. Although I would recommend making the bulk of them 22mm to be a more universal size.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
How many units do you need for the lower price if I may ask?

What I would recommend is the following. Do a pre order with the price of 59 euros but put a disclaimer on the pre order that if min quantity isn't reached that the price will go up by 30 euro and anyone that is unable to pay the extra can receive a refund.

The thing is I am sure that you will eventually sell all of the tanks to make the lower price it is just the up front cost. I mean look at how often people are asking when the next batch is ect. That added to the fact people will be able to order at the diameter they like (to fit their mods) I don't doubt that they will all sell out. Although I would recommend making the bulk of them 22mm to be a more universal size.

refund is a big pain for the sellers fright and I dont want to put them to a situation like this. Also refund has a cost as you know.

The quantity I have to make is 5000 units

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Imeo, ever think about an advertising campaign, to reach more people? I only say this because it almost seems like the GG user base is kind of specific. Especially now that the price point would be more acceptable for others.
Also send some units out to the big serious reviewers, like Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis, Rip Trippers, IndoorSmokers, etc. Some of those names might not sit well with you, but a lot of people follow their reviews and I'm sure it would help get the word out. Bishopheals is already doing a good job!
And get someone like Rob from Fluid to setup a GG booth at the Vape expos.

Just some ideas ;)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
refund is a big pain for the sellers fright and I dont want to put them to a situation like this. Also refund has a cost as you know.

The quantity I have to make is 5000 units

Hmm I don't doubt that 5000 would sell with time (assuming you don't make something even better before they sell out lol) And that price is pretty awesome for a quality tank. I really hope the pre order numbers can be met.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG has not small audience mr. I think that GG audience doesnt write on forums. Most of them just watch. 1100 Tilemahos were sold very quick, at least from European sellers. I also know that GG sells as all the other mods-atomizers together on shops. My information is very serious and thats why I am sure about that.

The thing is that market is flooded right now. Thats why we need an inexpensive GG atomizer, to make market wake up. Its the only way for all people to have a serious atomizer on their hands and thats why I made an inexpensive mod like GG4S full featured and very small too.

Tilemahos has little reviews because that was always the GG style. Little reviews on every product because it was expensive. And I never send a product for review to many reviewers because I dont trust a lot of them.

My thoughts are that only a few people are talking about GG because GG customers dont really post on forums. Also, the most of discussions on forums are for products with issues, something that is not happening with GG line.

I would like to keep GG as an apple product and not as a windows product. I would never send GG for sales to a shop that sells other mods too. We gave the light to all other modders and we still make unique products, so it would be a bad move to let GG sold like any other product.

ps....... if you have ever check how many people see GG forum and how many see the other forums on ecf you will understand what I am saying.

I made GG line not to make or lose money but to give to vapers the best of the best every time, thats why I have to be sure when I will decide make a so big quantity.

Last edited:
Quality and china dont go together ......
China dont have iso like EU or US so if someone have to move production need to be there to check quality otherwise disaster is at doorstep....
Anyway thanasis you may ask the half of the price you sell now (40-42euro) and when finish an know the exact price ask the rest....

Things change
GG lose brand weight
4s still on stock
Esterigon the same
New Just the same....
Reviewers like fright88 said is one of many you have and need to do...
1st stop act under panic
2nd ask your team opinion
3d ask our opinion and hear it dont answer back and throw it away we are your supporters
4th organise well your next move
But the biggest move on chess market is the co operations....
Think
Organise
Act
Thats the deal
One last
Be active at FB and other forums to...
And put boxes....the bubbles died

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Quality and china dont go together ......
China dont have iso like EU or US so if someone have to move production need to be there to check quality otherwise disaster is at doorstep....
Anyway thanasis you may ask the half of the price you sell now (40-42euro) and when finish an know the exact price ask the rest....

Things change
GG lose brand weight
4s still on stock
Esterigon the same
New Just the same....
Reviewers like fright88 said is one of many you have and need to do...
1st stop act under panic
2nd ask your team opinion
3d ask our opinion and hear it dont answer back and throw it away we are your supporters
4th organise well your next move
But the biggest move on chess market is the co operations....
Think
Organise
Act
Thats the deal
One last
Be active at FB and other forums to...
And put boxes....the bubbles died

lol, you have a point on co operations louk but only on that buddy. As for the GG that are in stock, its exactly because they are expensive and thats the issue we are talking today if you notice.

GG cant lose weight. Older GG models yes, but not GG. Its always on the top of brands. Customers on the other hand have to gain weight to their pockets

Last edited:

Beco

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Istra
GG has not small audience mr. I think that GG audience doesnt write on forums. Most of them just watch. 1100 Tilemahos were sold very quick, at least from European sellers. I also know that GG sells as all the other mods-atomizers together on shops. My information is very serious and thats why I am sure about that.

The thing is that market is flooded right now. Thats why we need an inexpensive GG atomizer, to make market wake up. Its the only way for all people to have a serious atomizer on their hands and thats why I made an inexpensive mod like GG4S full featured and very small too.

Tilemahos has little reviews because that was always the GG style. Little reviews on every product because it was expensive. And I never send a product for review to many reviewers because I dont trust a lot of them.

My thoughts are that only a few people are talking about GG because GG customers dont really post on forums. Also, the most of discussions on forums are for products with issues, something that is not happening with GG line.

I would like to keep GG as an apple product and not as a windows product. I would never send GG for sales to a shop that sells other mods too. We gave the light to all other modders and we still make unique products, so it would be a bad move to let GG sold like any other product.

ps....... if you have ever check how many people see GG forum and how many see the other forums on ecf you will understand what I am saying.

I made GG line not to make or lose money but to give to vapers the best of the best every time, thats why I have to be sure when I will decide make a so big quantity.

Scott,Todd,Navy Lifeguard,PBusardo always did the reviews of the new GG atomizers-with Tilemahos that wasn't the case.
Shame,because Tilemahos is a great atomizer

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
hi,

my suggestion would be:

Let your official sellers do the preorder. after that period, you give the chance to other sellers ( in countrys where there is no official gg shop) to buy the rest for retail via preorder ....i bet you would easy sell 5000 GoldenGreek Attys.....

greetings
Stan

p.s.: so your sellers will fit their customer needs, and after that the inofficial sellers will flood the marked.....

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
I wasn't saying the GG audience was small, I was just trying to say it could be much bigger if more people knew about GG. The few vape shops I go to sell just about everything under the sun, and the workers are very knowledgeable. But when I walk in they look at the GG and ask "what is that?!" I tell them and show them it's capabilities, its dependability and reliability, and they are very impressed. Yet they have never heard of GG before!
With that, and like you mentioned about the market being flooded, advertising would probably be a big benefit for GG. And in no way am I saying to sell it in a shop with other mods,,lol GG is above all others!
Take my case for example, I never heard of GG until I came to ECF, and only because I was researching other products and seen GG mentioned. I just wish I had known of GG before spending on other products, and I spent a lot of money looking for that perfect vape! Now I don't even give other products a second glance, only GG for me!! :D
I know reviewers are a touchy thing, but I only mentioned it to use them as a form of advertisement. Some of those guys video reviews have hundreds of thousands of viewers, and I'm sure that would generate some more sales and at the very least more people would know of GG.

Like I said, these are just thoughts I had and in no way am I trying to say how to run your business. I appreciate and support what you do, and support GG 100%! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread