Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you mr:)

I understand what you say and I agree. I did make a facebook advertisement in witch I pay a lot of money but nothing happened. GG sales stayed exactly the same. Not bigger but still big as usual.

Co operators is the only key for mass sales, because they are the ones that will introduce GG to their people. If a seller dont sell a product, he will not advertise it of course.

As for reviewers, Scott is my main one, Todd is out of the game, Busardo is a USA supporter in general and I doupt that he make any GG reviews, Navy didnt got Tilemahos and other reviewers didnt got one.

Most reviewers are good people. A little ignorant but still good.Some of them cant really see the benefits of a GG mod because they dont see my videos first to see the secret features and because they think only in a specific way. They cant see further. They think that mods and atomizers have to be the same or made with specific thoughts.

Anyway, the fact is that I want to make a very inexpensive GG atomizer and thats the point right now. Stan's suggestion was a good one and I will think of it deeper.

Beco

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
Istra
I wasn't saying the GG audience was small, I was just trying to say it could be much bigger if more people knew about GG. The few vape shops I go to sell just about everything under the sun, and the workers are very knowledgeable. But when I walk in they look at the GG and ask "what is that?!" I tell them and show them it's capabilities, its dependability and reliability, and they are very impressed. Yet they have never heard of GG before!
With that, and like you mentioned about the market being flooded, advertising would probably be a big benefit for GG. And in no way am I saying to sell it in a shop with other mods,,lol GG is above all others!
Take my case for example, I never heard of GG until I came to ECF, and only because I was researching other products and seen GG mentioned. I just wish I had known of GG before spending on other products, and I spent a lot of money looking for that perfect vape! Now I don't even give other products a second glance, only GG for me!! :D
I know reviewers are a touchy thing, but I only mentioned it to use them as a form of advertisement. Some of those guys video reviews have hundreds of thousands of viewers, and I'm sure that would generate some more sales and at the very least more people would know of GG.

Like I said, these are just thoughts I had and in no way am I trying to say how to run your business. I appreciate and support what you do, and support GG 100%! :)

Come on now.
Every vaper who started vaping before 2013. knows GG and what GG stands for.
GG was popular and desired by many people as the holy grail of vaping when when nobody knew what Kayfun is, at least in Europe and Asia.

I think GG lost popularity because of the high price,low availability in shops and N-R-N wire setup that couldn't be made with cotton,lack of VV-VW mod and also because of low priced mechanical clone mods from FT and Kayfun clones.

Imeo,if you want to return in a style make VIR as soon as possible but with screen.
If you make it without screen you will get trashed by new generation of vapers for sure. For a newbie vaper it will look like WV2 enigma machine.
Superbly designed GG style ergonomical VIR box mod is also a must, because I think this is a future of vaping.
Make Tilemahos with clear tank(pyrex)-that is what new generation of vapers who are used to vape on Kayfuns want-believe me

Last edited:

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Come on now.
GG was popular and desired by many people as the holy grail of vaping when when nobody knew what Kayfun is, at least in Europe and Asia.

I think GG lost popularity because of the high price,low availability in shops and N-R-N wire setup that couldn't be made with cotton,lack of VV-VW mod and also because of low priced mechanical clone mods from FT and Kayfun clones.

Imeo,if you want to return in a style make VIR as soon as possible but with screen.
If you make it without screen you will get trashed by new generation of vapers for sure. For a newbie vaper it will look like WW2 enigma machine.
Superbly designed GG style ergonomical VIR box mod is also a must, because I think this is a future of vaping.
Make Tilemahos with clear tank(pyrex)-that is what new generation of vapers who are used to vape on Kayfuns want-believe me

Yes, this might be so. But not everyone has been vaping since before 2013 :)

Everyone I see that is thinking about starting vaping, I show them my GG stuff and they really like it! I tell them GG is the only way to go!! Works great all the time, less hassle, less headaches, and great support! ;)

Last edited:

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK

I don't think you could be more wrong there and I find it kind of funny that you think this would be the future of vaping. I also disagree on the screen as it comes with more negatives than positives.
As for clear tanks I don't necessarily disagree with it but the way you phrase it. If you dish out products just because people are buying them we would still be using phones with crappy software and hardware keyboards.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Busardo has done a couple, one on the Odysseus and one on the Ithaka.
I just posted on his FB page that he needs to check out the Tilemahos, Esterigon, and the GG4S. :)

I send him Esterigon but he didnt bother to make a review mr. No reason for this but thats what he wanted to do. Maybe Busardo thinks that GG is a competitor of USA modders like provari and DNA. In fact its better lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Come on now.

If you make it without screen you will get trashed by new generation of vapers for sure. For a newbie vaper it will look like WW2 enigma machine.

Screen-box mod-pyrex are not reasons to my opinion. In fact screen is totally useless to vaping, pyrex is useless at all. Maybe box mods are an alternative but not the future of vaping for sure as I see it

But you are absolutely right about High price, low availability in shops and N-R-N wire setup that couldn't be made with cotton, lack of VV-VW mod and also because of low priced mechanical clone mods from FT and Kayfun clones.

And thats why Tilemahos is so popular. Inexpensive-only R wire-availability-more features than any other atomizer-very small

bones3

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Derbyshire UK
I personally think you have things right the way they are Imeo you make things people want to keep. You very rarely see gg stuff come up for sale in the classifieds on the forums, that in its self speaks volumes.

Gg stuff is different from other maker's gear. Which is why I still use it when all of the other stuff I have had has ended up sold or gathering dust

In time passes more and more people will will get switched on to your stuff just because it works consistently year in year out

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you bones. Thats why I am innovating continuously and make constructions that will work for ever. What I see is that a whole industry is based on my thoughts and thats my prize together with your kind words. One simple example is atomizers. The most of them even the China ones have the resistance to the base and a "cap-mouthpiece" on it

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
I think that it is very honorable to you to want to lower your prices.
But it is not very fair for your first buyers...
79€ for all the Tilemahos have is already a low price if you compare with over high end atomiser.
I think that 89€, as fluid with 2 bases, or if you want the no ad base + hybrid base can be a good alternative, and a very good price.

Last edited:

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I think that it is very honorable to you to want to lower your prices.
But it is not very fair for your first buyers...
79€ for all the Tilemahos have is already a low price if you compare with over high end atomiser.
I think that 89€, as fluid with 2 bases, or if you want the no ad base + hybrid base can be a good alternative, and a very good price.

In that respect we'd still be paying thousands of dollars for computers rather than a couple of hundred that we're paying now.

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
I don't need a screen for the VIR ;) ... but it's true, the VIR and Proteus can be the answer!!!

I see a lot of intrest on this mods in the italian forums ... In my opinion, if I can have a good vaping with a 14500 or 18350 mod, I can throw in the garbage all my other mods (but not my old GGs ;) ).

The first time I've saw the Tilemahos, I didn't bought ... now, with Esterigon, is my favourite mod ... and this because is 21mm and I like to keep it in my hand ... this for everybody that have criticized you about 21 mm mods (and I was one of them before to try it).

Still in my opinion, it's good for us that you want to do more economic mods, but I think that you have to do also some more expensive accessories to use with your mods, like particular tubes and tanks (maybe in limited edition that we can collect) that allow your users to personalize your mods ...
For example, I'm waiting from Alessandro for a polished Tilemahos tank due I have both tubes, polished and matte, in all sizes, for my Esterigon... I don't like brass, but I think that if you do a brass tube or tank it will be out of stock in 5 minutes ... if you do a granit or black or grey, ecc., well finished tube or tank it will be out of stock in 1 minute ;)

And also: I love my two Ithakas (and my two Odysseus or my two UFS) because I can make them shorter or longer, I can use different tanks and other stuffs ... with Tilemahos I couldn't do this :(

Now I have to quit because I don't want to kill english language any more :D

Last edited:

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
I don't need a screen for the VIR ;) ... but it's true, the VIR and Proteus can be the answer!!!

I see a lot of intrest on this mods in the italian forums ... In my opinion, if I can have a good vaping with a 14500 or 18350 mod, I can throw in the garbage all my other mods (but not my old GGs ;) ).

The first time I've saw the Tilemahos, I didn't bought ... now, with Esterigon, is my favourite mod ... and this because is 21mm and I like to keep it in my hand ... this for everybody that have criticized you about 21 mm mods (and I was one of them before to try it).

Still in my opinion, it's good for us that you want to do more economic mods, but I think that you have to do also some more expensive accessories to use with your mods, like particular tubes and tanks (maybe in limited edition that we can collect) that allow your users to personalize your mods ...
For example, I'm waiting from Alessandro for a polished Tilemahos tank due I have both tubes, polished and matte, in all sizes, for my Esterigon... I don't like brass, but I think that if you do a brass tube or tank it will be out of stock in 5 minutes ... if you do a granit or black or grey, ecc., well finished tube or tank it will be out of stock in 1 minute ;)

And also: I love my two Ithakas (and my two Odysseus or my two UFS) because I can make them shorter or longer, I can use different tanks and other stuffs ... with Tilemahos I couldn't do this :(

Now I have to quit because I don't want to kill english language any more :D

IMEO ... I followed this topic and just wanted to leave some thoughts ... first of all I think that you are way ahead of all your competitors when it comes to being innovative and at the same time producing units that keep its value and style ... you know ... as I came across GG when I started vaping there was always this "myth" around it which really made GG attractive ... everybody I came across using it was praising it except some funny dealers that wanted to get rid of the gear that was sitting in their shelves ... so when you're new - and I was - you also buy a lot of crap ... most of it I didn't even sell but gave it away for fellow starters for free to learn their lessons out of it (not without doing a free lecture for them as well :) ) ... but all the GG units I bought are still here ... I like this "hunt" for spare-units which also brought connections to great people that enjoy the same ...

it is a lifestyle - it is a myth - it works and it is beautiful ... yes it has it's price ... but so has a mercedes or an aston martin ... and you're not going to discuss this price with a dealer ... you know what you get ... quality and value ... yet even mercedes has a "cheaper" line to reach more people

for me tilemahos was a real break through (as was the update for the ithaka) and if I compare it pricewise ... gee there are tons of more expensive mods out there that even don't work half as good ...

it is awesome that tilemahos is pricewise really good ... and as I have been reading posts before - there were some really good ideas from STAN and I also agree with FRILLO before, that there also should be collectors items and so on ... I am not talking to you about having this feature or that one ... because everything I own is full of your thoughts and is good the way it is ... yes I also thought that I never could manage a tank that didn't have a window where I could see how much juice is left ... wrong ... it works well for me since the tilemahos ... so what I learned is that there is alot more to learn when you are willing to ... still it is amazing to be able to talk to you and that a producer is there to listen to what customers want and is ready to discuss AND make reasonable wishes & needs that make sense come true ...

Whatever you decide is good with me ... I might not be able to afford it right away ... but I will in the end ... you can't make everybody happy in this world ... but a good product will find it's audience sooner or later ... good advertisement - and there are ways to make good advertisement inexpensive and keeping up the support (which is great and outstanding in the gg family) will keep this brand on top and push it even further ... slowly but surely there are more and more vaping fairs (dampfermessen - as we have it in germany for example) maybe it would be smart to have a booth on events like these ... anyway ...

finally ... FRILLO - awesome statement ... made my day also!!!! let's start torturing that damned language :)

have a great day out there everybody ...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thank you Frillo, BT and Blue :)

What I really want is to give you the maximum I can. What was left to make all of you totally happy was the price and we achieved that purpose with Tilemahos and GG4S. Now I want to go even further by breaking the rule that China keeps the worldwide market.

We always believed that China doesnt make really good products and thats what is still happening. We dont know the materials they use, they still use soldering on their atomizers and we cant accept the fact that they are almost always based on GG inventions to make what they make. So maybe its time to bust that myth that China products are cheap? We can do that too, no problem. If we all support a maker then he can make inexpensive products and of course waaay better than China does.

I always like to be ahead of my age, thats why I made so many things for e-cig world and thats why I was beaten a lot from all the others. The new isnt well accepted even if at the end it will be a rule for all. I took all the risk to make the "new" when many people were against me and after some time these same people started making or buying exactly the same as what I had made.

So maybe its time to make another turn on e-cig market. We have to lower the price on a product that is inexpensive already. So if people like my thought then we can go even further.

Expensive GG products (with a reason of course) can always exist in the market. GGTS-justGG-Stealth for example are a myth and I dont want to lower their price. The existing stock of them are also the last batch and they will be collectable items from now on. Another example is that I can also make other expensive products for special friends here that want to vape "gold". But if we can make an inexpensive product for all people then we would have archive our last purpose that is a GG vaping world!!

Last edited:

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
A vaping world, dominated by GG...not bad ;). But China doesn't sleep, they produce meantime there own products like the "Billow", inspirated bay the Kayfun. Powerful and with 40€ really cheap, but cheap materials, bad finishing and poor insulators. On the other hand SM with the Kay V4, expensive, good finish, but no LC or AD. Funny is, that your cheapest products, GG4S and Tilemahos, are the best one for my purposes. With these You are in the modern vaping world with subohm and direct inhale. I own all your other mods, but more for nostalgic reasons. Even the UFS V1 on a Stealth I like, beside I am a subohmer. Lower the price, if it is possible without lowering the quality. That's the reason, I stayed to GG for all the years of vaping. Tried many mods, but never found your quality, functionallity and innovation.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks again blue. As you know, I make products with all features, excellent quality, innovated, made by the simplest way and now I want to make them inexpensive too

GG4S and Tilemahos are exactly what most people want and they have exactly the above features. As for China, if I manage to make Tilemahos at 59 euros, they will not be able to compete any more. Their weapon was only the price and thats where I want to beat them. Their products and their copies are based on GG, as kayfun and their copies are based on GG too, so if I manage to lower the price I dont know who will buy from China any more when the difference in price will be at only 10-20 euros. But even these 10-20 euros will be no waste of money. With these 10-20 euros people will have the best service they have ever dreamed.

bluegenzel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Germany
Tilemahos for 59€ is really no reason to buy a 20€ cheaper mod. But 79€ is a really good price, too. And You are right, the Kayfun's are from the beginning in fact a copy of the iAtty (I love with dualcoil update :)). I was really astonished about the GG4S, lower voltdrop than the Stingray for more than double the price. It's the right way, You want to go. Best quality for an affordable price. For myself I have decided after more than four years of vaping to try nothing more than GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread