Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Yes, I think that Tilemahos at 79.00€ / 89.00€ is really a good price.

As BTHUNDER wrote, we need:

* Good advertisement.

I would add:

* GG Presentation box (I know that at the end a box is a box, maybe useless, but people likes presentation boxes, maybe it adds a sense of quality to the product, or something like that, but it could be THE GG BOX !).

* Some basic spares included, as o-rings, insulators, screws, etc.

* A small and simple user guide, with assembly diagrams, parts identification, features and characteristics, and some technical specs.

* Accessories included: as an example we have what Rob did, including both bases in the purchase of one Tilemahos. If there is a Drip Tip mouthpiece and top cap, and a larger tank, alll the parts could be included in a single package, of course the price would be affected.

I know there is a modder that already is making clear tanks for Tilemahos, maybe he could supply with clear tanks at a very good price, so they can be included (a lot of people likes to see the liquid inside).

Continuing with the Tilemahos example, another not expensive and very useful accessory could be a set of stainless steel rods (of the most common diameters) to build the coils (a simple accessory, but it adds a nice touch the the product).

For GG4S, a set of o-rings, negative screw / pin, and both top sections included (with AC and without AC).

All that in addition to the very well known and recognized quality, innovation, design, support, state of the art, of a GG product.

I still do not understand how is that people get excited about other products, as one that I do not want to mention (fun 4), because "its new features", features that were present some years ago with Odysseus... some people complained about the number of parts of Ithaka, others said it was "over engineered", but they get excited because: you can close the liquid flow of the "new" atomizer, you can work with the coil / wick without need to empty the tank, you have "air flow control" by screwing / unscrewing a small screw under the hood, you can now fill it from the top, etc.

I see reviewers being partial when reviewing GG products, for example, they do not act the same way when they are reviewing a GG product that when reviewing the fun 4. It is like when it is about a GG, they do not mention all it characteristics, features and advantages, and they try to find negatives. But when they review another product (as the mentioned fun 4), they get excited and mention all the features, parts, characteristics. It's like they did not want to recognize how good the GG products are (I even have friends that no matter how good a GG is, they still find the way to not recognize it, for example, when Tilemahos came out, a lot of people complained about its diameter and liquid capacity. I want to see what they say now, with the new tank, new diameters and some new features).

The funny thing is that I enjoy watching them buying other products, so I can inspect them and feel bad for them, because the quality, features, support, lack of innovation, and so on.

I know each person has their own tastes, and not everyone has to like GGs, but come on, at least recognize all that a GG implies in all its aspects, and what GG has provided and provides to the vaping world.

Oh, I recently watched a "new product" called Ater-something-, and an artisanal spanish mod, both "similars" to Esterigon.

The end :D

Last edited:

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
I agree that including more things in the initial purchase would be something welcome. In fact, I mentioned that I was surprised by the amount of things included with the Kayfun Lite Plus (I gave it away of course eventually because it wasn't good enough).

Having some extras included like o rings, plastics or a drip tip mouthpiece would be preferable than dropping the price. Or maybe two versions, one with and one without extras.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
thank you Frillo, BT and Blue :)

What I really want is to give you the maximum I can. What was left to make all of you totally happy was the price and we achieved that purpose with Tilemahos and GG4S. Now I want to go even further by breaking the rule that China keeps the worldwide market.

We always believed that China doesnt make really good products and thats what is still happening. We dont know the materials they use, they still use soldering on their atomizers and we cant accept the fact that they are almost always based on GG inventions to make what they make. So maybe its time to bust that myth that China products are cheap? We can do that too, no problem. If we all support a maker then he can make inexpensive products and of course waaay better than China does.

I always like to be ahead of my age, thats why I made so many things for e-cig world and thats why I was beaten a lot from all the others. The new isnt well accepted even if at the end it will be a rule for all. I took all the risk to make the "new" when many people were against me and after some time these same people started making or buying exactly the same as what I had made.

So maybe its time to make another turn on e-cig market. We have to lower the price on a product that is inexpensive already. So if people like my thought then we can go even further.

Expensive GG products (with a reason of course) can always exist in the market. GGTS-justGG-Stealth for example are a myth and I dont want to lower their price. The existing stock of them are also the last batch and they will be collectable items from now on. Another example is that I can also make other expensive products for special friends here that want to vape "gold". But if we can make an inexpensive product for all people then we would have archive our last purpose that is a GG vaping world!!

IMEO - I can only say ... AWESOME ... (that means more TILEMAHOSES for me :) :) :)) and for sure you have my support as much as I can in educating fresher ROOKIES (ahaaaaa Mr. Breminator - there is even worse beginners out there than me :) :) :) and so I am fullfilling what I learned so far in my apprenticeship - I am still grateful by the way) ... and of course in advertising in my circles as much as I can ...

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
ahaha, BThunder, you funny guy.
i really like you and your enthusiasm for gg.
i know i woke it up, but imeo makes the fire burn in all of us.

and i agree with you Ariel, that the presentation, a box, user guide and so on, be a way to show gg as it is, a really professionel brand.
even for beginners or first time users without friendly help from friends or beeing a member of ecf.
and i think to purchase complete attys (for example, not only the short kit) makes it much easier for all of us.
as all the others, i don´t write this to be critical, just a little help to bring gg more in front.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes, I think that Tilemahos at 79.00€ / 89.00€ is really a good price.

As BTHUNDER wrote, we need:

* Good advertisement.

I would add:

* GG Presentation box (I know that at the end a box is a box, maybe useless, but people likes presentation boxes, maybe it adds a sense of quality to the product, or something like that, but it could be THE GG BOX !).

* Some basic spares included, as o-rings, insulators, screws, etc.

* A small and simple user guide, with assembly diagrams, parts identification, features and characteristics, and some technical specs.

* Accessories included: as an example we have what Rob did, including both bases in the purchase of one Tilemahos. If there is a Drip Tip mouthpiece and top cap, and a larger tank, alll the parts could be included in a single package, of course the price would be affected.

I know there is a modder that already is making clear tanks for Tilemahos, maybe he could supply with clear tanks at a very good price, so they can be included (a lot of people likes to see the liquid inside).

Continuing with the Tilemahos example, another not expensive and very useful accessory could be a set of stainless steel rods (of the most common diameters) to build the coils (a simple accessory, but it adds a nice touch the the product).

For GG4S, a set of o-rings, negative screw / pin, and both top sections included (with AC and without AC).

All that in addition to the very well known and recognized quality, innovation, design, support, state of the art, of a GG product.

I still do not understand how is that people get excited about other products, as one that I do not want to mention (fun 4), because "its new features", features that were present some years ago with Odysseus... some people complained about the number of parts of Ithaka, others said it was "over engineered", but they get excited because: you can close the liquid flow of the "new" atomizer, you can work with the coil / wick without need to empty the tank, you have "air flow control" by screwing / unscrewing a small screw under the hood, you can now fill it from the top, etc.

I see reviewers being partial when reviewing GG products, for example, they do not act the same way when they are reviewing a GG product thet when reviewing the fun 4. It is like when it is about a GG, they do not mention all it characteristics, features and advantages, and they try to find negatives. But when they review another product (as the mentioned fun 4), they get excited and mention all the features, parts, characteristics. It's like they did not want to recognize how good the GG products are (I even have friends that no matter how good a GG is, they still find the way to not recognize it, for example, when Tilemahos came out, a lot of people complained about its diameter and liquid capacity. I want to see what they say now, with the new tank, new diameters and some new features).

The funny thing is that I enjoy watching them buying other products, so I can inspect them and feel bad for them, because the quality, features, support, lack of innovation, and so on.

I know each person has their own tastes, and not everyone has to like GGs, but come on, at least recognize all that a GG implies in all its aspects, and what GG has provided and provides to the vaping world.

Oh, I recently watched a "new product" called Ater-something-, and an artisanal spanish mod, both "similars" to Esterigon.

The end :D

I have notice exactly the same with reviewers Ariel. Something is wrong here for sure :confused:

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
ahaha, BThunder, you funny guy.
i really like you and your enthusiasm for gg.
i know i woke it up, but imeo makes the fire burn in all of us.

and i agree with you Ariel, that the presentation, a box, user guide and so on, be a way to show gg as it is, a really professionel brand.
even for beginners or first time users without friendly help from friends or beeing a member of ecf.
and i think to purchase complete attys (for example, not only the short kit) makes it much easier for all of us.
as all the others, i don´t write this to be critical, just a little help to bring gg more in front.

MR BREMINATOR - good to have you back from your holidays !!!

you know guys concerning the REVIEWER "problem" ... as I saw and followed ... there is many guys out there that are pretty spoiled ... and without offending somebody didn't recognize / or simply can't recognize :) their importance on a still growing market ... there is only a handful of guys that are doing their job professionally - and I think that GG needs more enthusiastic people like Mr. BISHOPHEALS ... he is not only presenting facts very well ... he is entertaining and makes you feel confortable in front of your screen as if you would have invited a friend over to give you a helping hand ... it is the mix that pushes the product in my opinion ... REAL & CORRECT facts and ENTERTAINMENT (with which I mean that you see that the person loves what he is doing and not "okay let's do it and let's get it over with - you shouldn't do that - it not only turns you red but GREEN :evil: ) ... and I am not talking about reviewers that DON'T DO their homework - that also might turn you GREEN :) !!! even if they reach a big audience - they are not good for the product ... and GG needs good reviewers in every language segment ... I think you're pretty save in the english speaking world with guys like Roberto, Adam, Igetcha69 ... in the german speaking world there is only PHILGOOD whom I really like and who is pretty reputable and Viennavapor who HAVE DONE reviews on GG but all over a year ago ... hmmm ... or did I miss something here guys ????? and SO MANY things happened in the meanwhile on GG olympus !!!

I think with all the fancy REVIEW names there also seems to be an inside competition - they mostly review the same product - so they compete in the same arena and that's pushing them a little bit to put more effort into it ... other and new products that nobody of the fellow reviewers does they seem to just get it over with ... hmmmm :confused: ... who doesn't flow with the time - flows away with time ... as an old saying here states ... how cool we're reviewing the reviewers :)

I agree with ARIEL MX ... there are some good ideas in his essay ... might be a lot to think about - but in my opinion would grade the product up big time ... for customers & reviewers that don't recognize and see the obvious value !!! I really always like when they mention the packaging in the reviews ... to me personally it doesn't matter ... but we see that it does matter :) ... and don't get me wrong - NO critics here ... just trying to be constructive ...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ariel mentioned kayfun v4, so I went to see this atomizer on youtube. The first review was Busardos's :)

Ok, this will be a long post about some things that I have to mention. You already know who I am and how I think so you may know what I will say. But I will say a little more than you think.

Busardo's video reminds me the politicians. We all are against them, we all know that they dont care about people but only for themselves and for the big guys around them that push them for their own interests.
And we all want to be politicians to save the world from politicians :laugh:

The thing is that if/when we come to politicians position, we may change. We have power now, we want to "help" our family by putting for example our son/daughter to a good job even if he/she doesnt have the qualifications. We want to "help" people that we like more than others even if we know that people with real qualifications will stay out of this matter, we make favors, we talk in secret dark places, and all this stuff. Finally we lose our purpose, we lose our target (if we had any), we stop being objective, we support only people we want, and finally we become "employees" to persons we like most.

When Busardo reviewed Ithaka, he said very nice words about it. But he said that he cant use it because it was over engineered. He also said that Ithaka is only for advanced users. But on his video about kayfun that is 10 times more complicated and it uses 10 pieces to archive only one purpose when Ithaka uses only 1 piece to archive the same purpose, I didnt saw him mentioning that the atomizer is over engineered, maybe the opposite. What I saw was words like: Dont panic its easy, dont be afraid because you will manage it at the end, etc.

Busardo is a good guy. I really like his style, his face and his jokes. I like his presentations very much. Its a pleasure to hear him talking. And its not only me that like him, the number of his subscribers have the same opinion as me.

But can a reviewer take sides? Does he has the right to support his friends even if they dont deserve it? Of course he has the right! He is not a professional that takes money for what he does (I hope). Because reviewer is a simple user like all the other people that write their opinions on forums but the difference is that he says his opinion via a camera. He just likes to make video reviews!

Now, is there a reason for people to hear a reviewer's opinion before they buy a product? Of course not and of course yes at the same time! As they have the right to read opinions of the people that simply write on forums and they dont make video reviews. But the thing is that a video review is always much more attractive to people because it has picture, voice, familiar face and it seems more real even if most of these videos are cut when something bad is happening and then they start again.

If you understand something of what I said above, I have a proposition to anyone is interested. Its a new invention by GG line lol. Its time to review the reviewers. Reviewers gain a lot of power and power needs strong minds to be handled in the right way. So we need reviewers to review the reviews. That will be the next generation of reviewers. Inspectors that will criticize the reviewers's reviews as reviewers criticize the products and the manufacturer too sometimes (like Todd for example lol)

If someone has the guts he can start doing this. He will be written in history for sure as the first person that put reviews in the right path.

ps......I know that I am not a person that people like a lot because I am strict. I know that I am a person that drives every day e-cig market to new standards. I know that many people dont like me because I dont make favors around. But I do make favors when someone deserves it. I know that I am the person that says the truth but truth always hurts when lies are way better than truth. And I also know that I will not change.

ps2........The strange thing is that if you ask anyone what he likes most, he will answer: "The truth of course. I dont want people lie on me" lol

ps3....... If someone asks me who my favorite reviewer is, I will say Busardo and Bishop for their styles (they are different of course), Scott for his professional videos and objective opinions. Scott also makes reviews of every product that people send him and not only of what he likes. I like very much Philgood that is a great and very serious person to my humble opinion. I like other people too but I cant remember their names right now and I am too tired to search for them. But I can do that tomorrow because nice people-reviewers deserve to be well known.

ps4...... I spend my life pushing e-cig world to be better every single day. My friendly suggestion to reviewers is to do the same.

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
woops .............I'll try again :laugh:

okay, well I'm confused with what this thread is about.

but, if you want to increase sales Imeo,

1. Do everything Ariel suggested....seriously
2. Get your product distributed to brick and mortar stores so people can get close and personal with it. Maybe even some taste testing of Tilemahos and Penelope (best tanks available!) setup with drip tip mouthpieces so folks can use try them using their own drip tip. They'd sell on the spot :)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I really always like when they mention the packaging in the reviews ... to me personally it doesn't matter ... but we see that it does matter

:laugh: You are soooo right BT. We mention a piece of cube hard paper that will go to trush in about 2 hours after we open the package

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
woops .............I'll try again :laugh:

okay, well I'm confused with what this thread is about.

but, if you want to increase sales Imeo,

1. Do everything Ariel suggested....seriously
2. Get your product distributed to brick and mortar stores so people can get close and personal with it. Maybe even some taste testing of Tilemahos and Penelope (best tanks available!) setup with drip tip mouthpieces so folks can use try them using their own drip tip. They'd sell on the spot :)

Thank you very much for the suggestions River:)

I dont really want to increase my sales. My sales are very big as usual. I only want to make more people try GG line. I really want all people to have at least a GG on their vaping army. They deserve it

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
I checked out Phils Kayfun v4 review too. That's the first time, since I've been using GG, that I have looked at anything else! LOL
DAMN! Does that thing have a LOT of parts!!! Kayfun=NOfun :D

I like how when he reviewed the Ithaka he said it was over engineered due to amount of parts, yet the new kayfun has almost double the parts! And, now he claims " I think the smarter devices are those with a TON of parts" , LMAO
Obviously he hasn't had the pleasure of the Tilemahos!

He's a good reviewer, but definitely kafun biased.

OK, rant over, back to on topic :)

Last edited:

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
For me, GG has always been the "premium/luxury/exclusive.. etc" brand. It is a lifestyle.
If you want to increase your market share, pricing alone will not be enough. Maybe borrow some marketing strategy from luxury automobile companies.
Keep the current GG line as the premium class (GG "Classic") and introduce totally different line for the budget class (GG "Urban"). BMW, Mercedes, other luxury brands all use this model to keep the balance.
GG Urban line should have
- low price with thin margin
- wider retail distribution channel
- lot more marketing
- simplified construction

For example, if you manage to make a atomizer + mod combo that you can sell for... let's say 70euro, you will have wholesale dealers from around the world lining up. You will be able to sell not 5K but 50K with this model. This will allow you to get GG brand out to the new places. Once people experience GG Urban, people will come back for GG Classic through the existing "exclusive" channel.

:2c:

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
I've forget to remind you that you already have the weapons to do a really cheap and beautiful hybrid combo ... 21, 22 and 23 mm :)

Infact, if you do a Tilemahos at 60 euro with only hybrid base, plus a tube like Esterigon tube (15 euro) and a monkey style button (25 euro?) ... for 100 euro or less you can give us a complete hybrid system ... this cheap combo can be not an electronic cigarette, but the electronic cigarette ... in 21 mm for sure ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
What's the reason that there are so few reviews of Tilemahos on youtube? By that I mean from buyers and ordinary vapers not reviewers.
GG products are not popular anymore, there are no clones out which confirms it.

I will tell you Beco some things about GG that you may dont know. GG was in a war even from the start, 6 years ago. Read older threads and you will see that many people were coming to bush GG and me in earlier days and also say the worse on forums. And all modders were and are still afraid of GG next project. Also, many people around didnt like the fact that a Greek started the revolution on vaping. Many people dont like the fact that we inventing new things continuously. So in many forums there was and there is a war about GG. So new people see the war and they think that the older users are right, so they buy what they are told to buy. Its the same game that politicians play if you understand what I mean. But the GG audience that really knows what is happening, dont pay attention to that but only to construction, so they buy just the best.

The other serious reason is that people that buy GG dont really post on forums. They read only so they buy the revolution first without get annoyed from people that seems to be against GG.

As I said before (maybe you missed it) is that I didnt send Tilemahos to any reviewer. I know what I made and I was sure that it will sell without any advertisement. And thats what happened. Thats why you dont see reviews of Tilemahos. But you will see a lot of reviews about GG4S.

GG is not a product that must be sold on every store. I dont want to do that, it would be a shame for GG line to be sold together with the rest of products around. On the other hand, all modders do that. They send to everyone their product just to gain money. Its only a business for them, something that is against m style. GG has to be sold only from stores that are GG stores and they dont sell anything else than GG and some China product.

Guys, I dont have a problem with sales. This thread was started only because I wanted to ask you about the price of GG and how we can make everyone have a GG on his vaping army. I really want 1 million people to have a GG with them. Its a must.

Be sure that GG stores sells the same quantity of GG as the stores around sell all the other mods together. So its not a sales issue, its my dream only to make everyone use GG.

Αlso Beco. Ordinary vapers dont make reviews if they dont see known reviewers to make reviews. Most people just follow the masses. As for China, they dont have a reason to make a copy when an atomizer costs 79 euros. And they also dont have a reason to make a copy when they dont see reviewers to make reviews of a product (just because I didnt send Tilemahos to reviewers).

Dont be confused with the status, think further buddy :)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
An recent example of the GG war was on UK vapers. My account was closed because when some people discovered that I have an account there, they came to bush me as usual. Imagine that some known people on forums where never there and they made an account only to start a war. Then I started deleting silly posts until the manager of forum decided to close my account because of the complains to him of these people lol

GG has a lot of enemies. But it has much more serious people that know what is happening and they dont pay any attention at all. I am only worrying about new users that believe what they read.

If I want to flood market with GG I have to send it to every seller around. Do I want to do that? No. GG has to stay GG and not a product that is sold even on kiosks. I only want to flood market via existing GG sellers.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Perhaps Busardo became a confirmed vap' between Hithaka and Kayfun :D

Its a real pity when I see nice persons becoming something else Sale. Busardo has all the guts, the style, the courage to be one of the most serious reviewers around but he spends his time to support specific persons. He can do as he likes of course and I will not be the man that will tell him what to do. But my opinion is that he can do way better than now. And if someone can do better, he has to do it. No one must stop himself of being the best of the best.

ps..... I am and I always was a dreamer. I dont expect from everyone to be like me but I do try for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread