• Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Yes...in the works. I need to design it from the ground up...so its taking longer than I expected (as usual). I also may use one of those softer 10ml bottles, but the dropper tip isnt as friendly for juice change outs as the 6ml we currently use. If anyone has a good 10ml bottle source...post up!

YEAH~!

I can't wait for a 26650 GDNA :party:

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
lol...I think we all just had a long weekend :)

Yes...in the works. I need to design it from the ground up...so its taking longer than I expected (as usual). I also may use one of those softer 10ml bottles, but the dropper tip isnt as friendly for juice change outs as the 6ml we currently use. If anyone has a good 10ml bottle source...post up!
US Plastics has some really good 10ml bottles for real cheap. They are where I get all my 6ml up to 8oz bottles. Good quality and cheap prices.

Just watch out if you buy too many because the shipping gets a bit pricey.

Reactions: Vince159

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
My dna 40 was delivered yesterday. Now i just need a black delrin top cap and drip tip and she'll be rockin in style.

39df76186f31e6b0e86029a7cdd5f5cd.jpg

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
In case anyone's interested in making a great BF atty, I just got one going that's pretty great, and cost about 25 bucks. At angelcigs, I bought a samuri and a bambino. The samuri is not an easy mod for bf, but the bambino is. Then I got a set of 3 2.5mm bf pins from fat daddy, which was about 8 bucks after shipping, roughly. I modded the bambino deck, and I'm using the samuri top cap; this required changing to a single o ring, which made a good seal. I also had to grind down the pin quite a bit, but it's worth it. The airflow on the samuri is very good, and the bambino deck works quite well for dual and single coils. I have dual 30 gauge Ni200, 10 wraps each around 2.4mm. Good Vapin :)

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Just as a heads up. The metal rings will need a lot of work to make them fit correctly. The process Shapeway's uses is not as accurate as the printed nylon. I have done a couple of them and they are a PITA. Looks great, but be prepared.....
Yeah, like have a Dremel tool and a fair amount of patience. :D

Or, if cost is no object, order your ring in polished brass or polished silver. The tolerances on the investment cast process used for those metals seems to much better that the strange sintering process they use for their steels.

Reactions: gdeal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread