Status
Not open for further replies.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
You might as well just save a little time and put 2 more on order now. You know it's gonna happen anyway. I think Gdeal has some porcupine dust of his own!!!
Yeah Mike's right Spydro, do yourself a favor and order two more! And if sculpteo gave you a shipping confirmation they will be in your hands by Saturday. Should be... as soon as mine ships from France I have it to my doorstep in PA in 2-3 days. If I were you I'd order more. 2 days after building my first I ordered another. Then another..

-Mark

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA

And this is where I sit now, and trust me, i want about 6 more Peko. Then I'd be satisfied.. maybe... maybe a Peko for every b/f atty I own...

...so that means I'd need 8 more Peko! With that 30% off sculpteo economy deal I might just have to get a few more. I looked last night and for a regular white, with no polish print and economy price it would only be $37!! So add $6.50 for shipping and that's about $44 for an awesome shell!

-Mark

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
You might as well just save a little time and put 2 more on order now. You know it's gonna happen anyway. I think Gdeal has some porcupine dust of his own!!!

Yeah Mike's right Spydro, do yourself a favor and order two more! And if sculpteo gave you a shipping confirmation they will be in your hands by Saturday. Should be... as soon as mine ships from France I have it to my doorstep in PA in 2-3 days. If I were you I'd order more. 2 days after building my first I ordered another. Then another..

-Mark

Well gents, they've proven to be the ticket for both of you, but they have not proven they are for me yet. So I think buying 4 kits and ordering 2 V2.2's for starters just to try them out is giving them a fair shot at winning places in my daily mod lineup. No need to build the other 2 until I know, but if they get it done 4 will probably not be enough of them. Also Reo Wood VD is looming were I'll be in the hunt for a few of the new Woodvil's as well. I already know they will get places in my lineup same as my other 5 Woodvil's, especially since they can run the bigger atty's and will all be 18650's this run.

No shipping confirmation was received Mark, just multiple confirmations of the order I paid for yesterday. It was a bit confusing during ordering/checkout and after. Said they would ship in 7 days and I'd have them in hand by 4/1. Fifteen minutes later a confirmation sent a minute after payment received notification said that they'd notify me when shipped with a tracking number, and I'd get them between 4/2 and 4/9. Maybe my fault when seeing what that slider bar was for priority... I might have left it on the lower priority when I finished checking out. Either way doesn't really matter if its a week later, I have lots of Reos to hold me over. When I have tracking it will tell me about when to be watching for them, so all is good.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Well gents, they've proven to be the ticket for both of you, but they have not proven they are for me yet. So I think buying 4 kits and ordering 2 V2.2's for starters just to try them out is giving them a fair shot at winning places in my daily mod lineup. No need to build the other 2 until I know, but if they get it done 4 will probably not be enough of them. Also Reo Wood VD is looming were I'll be in the hunt for a few of the new Woodvil's as well. I already know they will get places in my lineup same as my other 5 Woodvil's, especially since they can run the bigger atty's and will all be 18650's this run.

No shipping confirmation was received Mark, just multiple confirmations of the order I paid for yesterday. It was a bit confusing during ordering/checkout and after. Said they would ship in 7 days and I'd have them in hand by 4/1. Fifteen minutes later a confirmation sent a minute after payment received notification said that they'd notify me when shipped with a tracking number, and I'd get them between 4/2 and 4/9. Maybe my fault when seeing what that slider bar was for priority... I might have left it on the lower priority when I finished checking out. Either way doesn't really matter if its a week later, I have lots of Reos to hold me over. When I have tracking it will tell me about when to be watching for them, so all is good.
You are right, you haven't even used one yet so I would do the same thing. I just hope it leaves you as amazed as I was! And yes, the emails from sculpteo can get confusing at times, but usually when they say a ship date, it ships out before that. And when you get the shipping confirmation, you should expect it just a few days after!

Take care Spydro, and hope to see some Peko pictures soon!

-Mark

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
"Your order requires extra verification, which may delay it. We're doing everything we can to deal with the issue and will contact you at "email address" if needed."

Well that sucks...
What exactly does extra verification mean? I have never got that email even after ordering/ receiving 3 Peko prints. George do you know what this means?

....weird... France.... smh.[emoji36]

-Mark

BigB_117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2009
What exactly does extra verification mean? I have never got that email even after ordering/ receiving 3 Peko prints. George do you know what this means?

....weird... France.... smh.[emoji36]

-Mark

Yeah I was wondering that myself. That's the status of my order on thier website. Haven't gotten an email from them yet. Hopefully it will work out.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
United States(Normal Tracking)
to
Australia(Normal Tracking)

2015-03-18 16:55, AUSTRALIA, Melbourne, Departed, Your item departed a transfer airport in Metropolitan Area, Melbourne, AUSTRALIA on March 18, 2015 at 4:55 pm. The item is currently in transit to the

hopefully tomorrow, we don't get weekend mail here and i don't want to wait for next week

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Per Drunk's suggestion, here are some questions from the Gdeal pics/tutorials thread regarding the pic I posted of my Peko...

Black is a great choice and matches anything! Think, a black mini FS would look awesome on it! A murdered mod! What tip is that? A brads cap custom? Looks good Nathan!

-Mark

Mark, I agree a black FS Mini would look good but I kind of like the contrast on this. I already have a murdered out REO LP/SL. The drip tip is actually the top of a 2 piece unit from focalecig;

$1.91-$2.45 DC2 1pcs 510 Stainless Steel PVC Drip Tip - Transparent

It could stand to be a hair taller but it looks dope so I use it. ;)

Yeah, I'm not painting my black one (it has a black FSM on the way)... that's why I bought a white one... just arrived today!
What paint did you get? I can't decide what to do with the white one.

I bought a bright aluminum and kind of a black chrome. I'm thinking now I may get a white 26650 Peko and do it up.

Inswa that looks great, what settings did you choose? 60micron? Polished?

Standard print, not polished. The only thing I did do it was wash it and hit it with Krylon clear.

Last edited:

kingdal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
The Far Side
Quick question for all the peko guys and girls

You know that nut that screws into the firing pin and keeps the small lug in place? Mine keeps coming loose. I tighten it, vape gets anemic after a while, disassemble the top assembly, tighten, reassemble, repeat. Had to do that 3 times now in the past 10 days. Getting to be a pain. Any tips on how to get it to stay screwed on tight? I'm using the brass screw that comes with the Fat Daddy 510 btw

Thanks

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Should the entire connector mechanism move the slightest bit up and down? Shouold the connector be exactly flush with the top or a hair above? It appearing depends on which atty used and which position whether it will fire or not.
I answered your PM Gil, you should have zero play and my 3 Pekos have flush 510's.

-Mark

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

SeanMoore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
United States
How serendipitous. I ordered my livewire parts kit and sculpteo parts at the same time, got the kit last week, parts are showing up today and I paid for my Chowderhead FreakShow Mini last night. He's shipping it Monday.

Today I will put that krylon 1311 on my parts and then they will be nice and cured when the atomizer shows up. Looking at the build doc it seems like it takes about an hour to assemble. Is that a fair assesment?

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I'm waiting to see how long it'll take for my second one, which will be here Monday. Tracking shows it arrived in Louisville, KY, so I'm sure it'll hit Austin tomorrow sometime. But I am going to paint it first after cleaning and test fitting. Get that one up and running, I'll tear this one down, clean and paint. It took me at least an hour to build this first one. Now I know what to do and the next one should fly.

Sent by REO vapor

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~