Status
Not open for further replies.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Yeah my first Peko took an hour and a half to build and fiddle with. The 2nd Peko took 30 ish minutes and my 3rd Peko was literally vaping in less than 15 minutes.. and that's only because I soldered the copper rod, the other soldered part was done before hand.. (the 510 lug to button lug)

LOVE ME SOME PEKO.

-Mark

SeanMoore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
United States
Aww, I accidentally had them send it to my PO box and it had to get rescheduled. I assume they have the correct address now using the one tied to the PO box.

Anyway, I don't think they do Saturday delivery so I will probably have it Monday. Still enough time for the finish to cure, I'd imagine.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
My second arrived the other day. The print wasn't quite as good as my first one- a few noticeable print lines stood out, but it took less than 5 mins with some sandpaper, and it's smooth as can be now. Sealed it up, now just waiting on the paint, 510s (that I ordered on March 5th!!!) and my Freak Show mini. I decided to copy Moxenator's graphite textured shimmer- had to order it from Amazon. I think it'll look amazing with shiny black accents and the black FSM on top!
It took me a WHILE to build the first one (and take it apart and rebuild several times) but this one will be less than 20 mins tops. It only took about 5 mins to get the insides built (rod & screws & solder lugs) I only had to glance at the build doc to make sure all the little nuts were pointed in the right direction. Seriously, once you do it once (or then again a few times) it's super easy. The biggest pain, I think, is probably just how small everything is. Luckily for me, I have tiny girl-hands.
There will be pics in the appropriate thread once it's all done next week.

oaky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
west virginia
I had ordered 3 kits from the 1st co-op,but was waiting until it was warmer to order a body because I can't paint in the house.With the adjusted price for Euros and the economy discount I decided to order a body from Sculpteo today.Total for WSF,polished was $48.60 after shipping. This was my 1st order so I tried to use the AMBASSADOR coupon code and they said it was expired.Expected delivery between 3 and 10 April.Should be plenty warm enough in the garage by then.I'll have to tap the 510 delrin and pick out some paint while I'm waiting.Looking forward to getting started.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I just went to the Sculpteo site and wanted to check into that discount you all were talking about. I selected the white plastic, raw and went as far as the billing in checkout and it never did show a discount, even though it does say eligible for discount. What do we have to do to get that?

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Found it, chose economy with that slider. Just added a few more possible days, but that's alright. Just ordered number 3, raw white for a total of 44. Excellent. I can sand and paint and that one will use the last of my internal kits. If I go for more, I'll have to buy the kits from Livewire. Thanks, guys.

Rmervin

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
NC
the 3ml bottle from reomods ?

3e0c66b058c606b319485fb2c0a893ef.jpg

that's with the cap screwed down tight.

p.s. THANKS K-Omo for the calipers. ;-)

Thanks for the tip on these bottles. The sun M2 ships with those sauce bottles and for me they leak after a couple days. I setup the reo 3ml and finally no more leak. :)

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Ugh, UPS put my Sculpteo order on someone else's porch because I accidentally sent it to my PO Box and they "corrected" the address. Oh well, probably gone forever so I'm sure I'll have to order another one.
Man. That is not cool. I'd complain to UPS and find out and go to the address it was taken to. Odds are said people don't vape and would give you your print back!

-Mark

SeanMoore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
United States
Man. That is not cool. I'd complain to UPS and find out and go to the address it was taken to. Odds are said people don't vape and would give you your print back!

-Mark

Yeah, I complained. I drove to the address yesterday and knocked but no one answered. I'll just make UPS sort it out.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Yeah, I complained. I drove to the address yesterday and knocked but no one answered. I'll just make UPS sort it out.
I still would not settle for that. I would of went back every hour until they answered. Trust me that print is worth it. The Peko is my, hands down, favorite bottom fed device. If I were you, I'd go back![emoji106]

Do it for your Peko shell, who is now all alone and wondering where his insides are..

-Mark

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
After doing some research and reading reviews from fellow REO owners I pulled the trigger on 2 Pekos. Ordered from Shapeway( Gdeal)? Not Sculpteo. Seemed similar. Ordered black with grey ring/button for me and Pink with grey ring/button for the little lady. They looked like they will be great for compact,long battery life,multi atomizer compatible,plastic durability, just what we need for upcoming days at the beach. Hold us over until REO Resins become available! Hope the build process goes smoothly. After looking at the assembly download file it does not look like rocket science. I have taken apart and rebuilt my REOs so I'm not a complete rookie. Any tips from you pros welcomed and appreciated. I look forward to a new toy as I have not even considered another mod since getting my first REO 3 years ago! :)

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
After doing some research and reading reviews from fellow REO owners I pulled the trigger on 2 Pekos. Ordered from Shapeway( Gdeal)? Not Sculpteo. Seemed similar. Ordered black with grey ring/button for me and Pink with grey ring/button for the little lady. They looked like they will be great for compact,long battery life,multi atomizer compatible,plastic durability, just what we need for upcoming days at the beach. Hold us over until REO Resins become available! Hope the build process goes smoothly. After looking at the assembly download file it does not look like rocket science. I have taken apart and rebuilt my REOs so I'm not a complete rookie. Any tips from you pros welcomed and appreciated. I look forward to a new toy as I have not even considered another mod since getting my first REO 3 years ago! :)
you will want to have this link handy :
https://dl.orangedox.com/gNV6GTduBhAvZgt3kQ/Peko V1.1 Mechanical Mod Build.pdf

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Their is no specific build doc for the 26650. (I know, I need to put one together or maybe just update the Peko build doc). But it really is a very similar build. It just has the addition of two extra solder lugs and two sets of small screw/nuts. Here are two pictures of what the hardware set-up looks like. I think I posted these earlier, but things do get lost in threads. Actually, come to think of it, I'll make an additional section to the Peko Build Doc and put these in it with some descriptions tonight. My 26650 is out getting cerakote so it may be another couple of days before I can do the build. Hope these help.

It may be difficult to see, but all of the small nuts should be on the lower side. Also notice how the solder lugs overlap on another.

ZL0VYps.jpg

EZ4KxMS.jpg

Helps immensely! I bought a full "print/kit" from a guy in a FB group, was supposed to be an 18650. I see now he sent mea 26650 print with a 18650 hardware package; it was missing the extra pieces and I couldn't figure out how to make it work with out them. Much appreciated gdeal, I wasn't crazy, just missing parts :) is there anywhere I can buy just the additional pieces and not the rest?

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
very lol.... You know, you may have the first (and only) Peko in Australia.
Wow only Peko in Australia! You the man doffy!

... I use to think I was the only person in Pennsylvania with a Peko and then I learned George (Gdeal) lives in PA, so now maybe I guess George and I may be the only ones. And of course G's family. Whom if they use to smoke they probably own Pekos!

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread