May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Thank our lucky stars that's one of the ones that died. Thanks Ania!

Ever since the early 1600's, big Pharma has been trying to control tobacco. They ignored it throughout the 1500's until Montaris(sp) published his book about the benefits of tobacco. Until then, it was rumor & witches tales I guess. Too many people healing without big Pharma, because shortly after, big Pharma (called "physicians") began crusading the evils of tobacco. Doctors were fine with it, but physicians were upset. History just keeps repeating over & over...
http://www.ash.org.uk/files/documents/ASH_741.pdf

What led me to that, was I was looking for when the gov began handing out free cigs to soldiers (1943?) ... and when they began taxing severely, then banning them (2007?) ... kind of like an entrapment thing going on, when people's homes are at stake... just curious about relative happenings & how they interrelate around the world.

Surprise surprise, all of these are on the to ban list http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/John_Carter_Brown_Library/drugs/pages/pleasure.html

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Steve! Where you been! I've missed my favorite antagonizer. Honest. You always provoke a person to question for bias. I like honesty, not bias, & sometime I get caught up being biased just like the best of us. I hope you have a Happy New Year, & mine even happier. :)

Same to you.

Just returned from a week in the free-vape zone, known as vaper's paradise, AKA Prague, CZ. Vaped everywhere, openly.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Same to you.

Just returned from a week in the free-vape zone, known as vaper's paradise, AKA Prague, CZ. Vaped everywhere, openly.

Oh my, that must have felt like paradise. I hope the rest of your visit was just as wonderful too. And I'm glad it was this year, cuz we both agree mine should be happiest next year. :p.

:eek:ff to research about acquiring passports:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Oh my, that must have felt like paradise. I hope the rest of your visit was just as wonderful too. And I'm glad it was this year, cuz we both agree mine should be happiest next year. :p.

:eek:ff to research about acquiring passports:

It was fantastic, thanks. Always tough coming back. Already planning the July trip. I always asked in non-smoking restaurants if vaping was allowed and was always told something to the effect of, 'Of course, it isn't smoking.' Even in taxis, the airport, castle... You plan on going next year? Let me know, I can give you a lot of tips. I'm basically an honorary citizen... You wouldn't believe the amount of people I saw vaping. They get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread