Prize winners announcement thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I have bounced all around and I am delighted to see a name I recognize and I do not want to start a rumour but I think he liked the temp control evic but I could be wrong this was a treat now I need to take my hubby out for his birthday breakfast thank you for such a fun forum and all the wonderful people here and smokey joe and the suppliers

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I have bounced all around and I am delighted to see a name I recognize and I do not want to start a rumour but I think he liked the temp control evic but I could be wrong this was a treat now I need to take my hubby out for his birthday breakfast thank you for such a fun forum and all the wonderful people here and smokey joe and the suppliers
Lol... That's what he said! If I won, he told me to get the other one and split it with him....lol...but he so wanted the evic and he got it!!!

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Can't believe how many prizes there are in the list now! Gonna take a long time to generate a list of all the runners up then let them pick in order. Hope they set a time limit for choosing your prize, otherwise I could see this dragging out for a LONG time.

Thank you sponsors and ECF staff for making such a massive prize pool possible!

-Treeburner

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thanks all, and yes, the contest of which I'll choose is too easy. The up side is that leaves the expensive mods on the table still...ahem provari/reo ahem....
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

congratz! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread