Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
well, like all good thread topics that are destined to grow to an insane length, i'd like to get us started down the path of the first off-topic conversation.

let's go with an old classic:

Cake vs. Pie

now, i know you're thinking: "But Wheezal, how does your hair stay that high with so very little product? Also, is this really a debate since Pie is clearly superior in every form?" To which i say "Hold on, there are evil heathens out there that will choose Cake over Pie, i suspect they are being forced to at gunpoint. They need our help and pity, no admonishment, although a little admonishment wouldn't hurt i'm sure"

So...discuss...and remember to tip your bartender.

Pie without a doubt just ask my local pie lady who grosses 6 figures a year making and selling only.... you guessed it PIES! :) ....I probably bought at least 4 figures worth :w00t:

So great to see ECF coming up on 15 million that is a whole lot of bonding going on ;) Congrats!!!!!!!:thumbs:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    not to toot my own horn, cuz i'm not that flexible, but i think it's amazing that the site can accumulate 15 million posts and i havent contributed anything remotely helpful since i've been here at ECF.

my parents always told me i'd never accomplish anything worthwhile, it's good to know i can live teh dream!

Well, sure you do! But if you need to feel better, spend a whole day in the Newcomers forum, for Penance.

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Quoted for context:

Rad! What a milestone. But OUTSIDE posts don't count, do they? Frown.

Well, you'd hate to think the wrong person could win it right in the middle of screeching a stream of personal attacks ...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd imagine the countdown will include deducting spam and offensive posts. The mods will be busy as hell during this time i expect.

If only it were that simple. :laugh:

TEf6Tks.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread