Ended Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
we are getting there, we are getting there, it is exciting and wonderful of the suppliers and wonderful that folks had this group to support them along the way. I am certain many names and faces I shall never know have worked tirelessly to move vaping forward. while I do find it sad regarding nonsensical restriction popping up here and likely other places I know vaping works and because it works it is the future.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hey evie, how the baby doing,,,,, and everyone else

He is doing really good so far just taking it day by day. My son and the baby momma have moved to an apartment so I'm surprisingly experiencing empty nest syndrome which shocked me since I've been telling them to move out for months!! :lol:

How have you been Poobear?

jfh8553

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
WOW - 15 million is amaZing!!! I have been fortunate to be a member since 2009. I and my doctor totally believe that with this forums' help researching vaping, my life is not only enhanced, but also probably much extended as well. Thank you for being here for us. Jfh

Great forum and gratz on the milestone reach! - cool competition btw.

I have a question... if this will be seen that is..
When you mean posts. are you talking about "New posts/topics" or posts as in reply's aswell?

o_O

Sorry but I thought I'd ask, judge me as you wish but.... English isn't my native language...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread