The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Product Request: Crown 2.0

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by BrightLight, Jul 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BrightLight

BrightLight Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Canada
    Is there any chance that CanVape will carry the Crown 2.0, made by Artisan Vaping (artisanvaping.com | Home of the Ego Booster).

I think that it’s kind of silly that Artisan Vaping is a Canadian company, but the Crown 2.0 is currently not being sold by any Canadian retailers (that I know of).

Thanks for your time.

2. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    That's cause everyone is waiting for the Chinese to rip it off at 25% the cost :p

Plus someone from their company sent us a nasty letter regarding the 2 cent whatever it is blah blah. Maybe they should have said hi and tried to sell us something instead :)

3. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    Its a neat gizmo, but you can tell in the youtube video the thing is firing as you're holding the button down (look for the vapor around the guys fingers). The device should be smart enough to cut power to the attached device when you're adjusting it.

4. BrightLight

Jun 20, 2013
    Canada
    I think that I’ll take that as a no, you won’t be selling those in the future. :laugh:

BTW: A cheap Chinese knockoff would not be my first choice for a Power Regulation / Battery Safety device.

5. BrightLight

Jun 20, 2013
    Canada
    Yeah, it doesn’t look like a perfect device, but I’m still curious to see how well it works. But, it looks like I’ll either look to a different Canadian vendor, or just buy it from the United States.

6. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    Cool, if you get one, report back on how it works.

7. BrightLight

Jun 20, 2013
    Canada
    It looks like the Crown 2.0 is really popular right now; it’s out of stock everywhere that I’ve checked. So, it could be quite a while before I can get one.

BTW: I watched a video on the version 2.0 and it looks like they improved their firing logic; it’s now designed not to fire when it’s playing its tones. From what I could tell in the video, it looks like it still fires before and after its playing its tones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.