Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
God mode with all weapons etc was AWESOME in Diablo II !! I would have had no chance of completing that game without it.. There was this HUGE twin-bladed axe that was amazing when combined with some of the armour. It was called Doppelganger or something like that... Sigh! I miss the gaming days. I've got games for the PS3 that I've bought 4 years ago that I've not opened yet. Coincidentally I just happen to have a 4.5year old daughter... :facepalm:

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Well that was a first.

An ecig blue screened my computer:
evicbsod.jpg

Last edited:

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.

Tgoode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Ontario
tgoode.zenfolio.com
BS I got a black one and it looks bad(good bad not bad bad) the silver at the top looks good with a chrome tank or a vivi. I'm bringing a mustard yellow or puke green one on Saturday to burn your eyeballs :)

I really hope you're going to get some of the 18350 tubes. I want to order some and some vivi Novas, but can't find anyone who has both at fair prices.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Yea I'm waiting for the eVic specific stuff to hit. Saw some chrome and black a few days ago then all the other colours and sizes to follow? I dunno learnt for the first time in my life to just shut up and do what I'm told thanks to Joyetech :)

Baahaaha, a joye moparbot, :ohmy: I need brain bleach to clear the image :blink:

How long till the 1st upgrade?

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Yea I'm waiting for the eVic specific stuff to hit. Saw some chrome and black a few days ago then all the other colours and sizes to follow? I dunno learnt for the first time in my life to just shut up and do what I'm told thanks to Joyetech :)

Whaat ?!? Aren't you still annoyed ..?? I couldn't decide when the eVic was $20 cheaper, so I'm pretty sure you want to get even more mad mopar, so I can pick up a cheap eVic. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread