Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Shadzi

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Oregon
510/901/KR808 Drip tips updated to 71 colors, And prices reduced!!!!
Drip Tips
All liquids now in stock also!!!
Nhaler.com Liquids

Hnngh.... eyecandy.... *drools* Are any of the colored drip tips a limited time thing, or will you still have some of of these sexy things hanging around mid-January? :)

Shadzi

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
306 Atomizers

These are Version 10 or higher I kinda lost count...I have been working on these attys for with a little help from a freind and have sold different variations of these for the last year. These are all you ever wanted in a 306 atty and however you want it...Whatever your mood or preference there is something here for all devices.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
306 Atomizers

These are Version 10 or higher I kinda lost count...I have been working on these attys for with a little help from a freind and have sold different variations of these for the last year. These are all you ever wanted in a 306 atty and however you want it...Whatever your mood or preference there is something here for all devices.

I've so been wanting to try those 2 ohm one's.. yea Drew!
You put them up the same day I got a order in from you for lr306 and goodies though -oops, looks like another order this week lmao

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
306 Atomizers

I have used alot of 306's but these are the very best on the market imo. I haven't stopped using them since I got them. Love the different resistances now offered, I keep a 3.4 on my Darwin and a LR on my GLV and it's bliss. I think your friend might know what he's doing with these things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread