Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
It means they are releasing an Evolv DNA40 version.

oops just read the rest of your posts...unless it means an education primer...I have no clue.

That would be my guess, a sort of a guide to how the temperature control works.

bobflanders86

Sep 23, 2014
Denton Texas
My original plan was to start building with the istick and a lemo, now that I know about the dna 40 and nickel wire I'm wanting to jump into that, and do my first build using nickel. I'm unsure if I want the xpv or hana or shark. I don't have the money to try all the various mods. Has anyone tried various devices that support dna chips, and can give highlights on each? At the moment I'm leaning towards the xpv.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
millimeter.jpg

VBdev

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
Yeah I was hesitant on the size but in the end I caved. My favourite set-up is still the PapsX in 350 mode with the ErlK in nano, despite the multiple mods since the paps. Maybe should have gone for the flask but the card was flying around this AM and that flask didn't come out for a solid 7 hours lol. I respected that protovape kept their price pretty in line as well, it wasn't all the sudden 80 bux more when the board is only a 10 dollar difference.

I was so so close to buying one of these in my first weeks of vaping, hoping I'm happy with the quality. It obviously won't be my stealth vape but I'm sure she'll get some good exercise. I'm excited about the pickup, now the wait...

Any word on a DNA40 in a Wizard III Q?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Yeah I was hesitant on the size but in the end I caved. My favourite set-up is still the PapsX in 350 mode with the ErlK in nano, despite the multiple mods since the paps. Maybe should have gone for the flask but the card was flying around this AM and that flask didn't come out for a solid 7 hours lol. I respected that protovape kept their price pretty in line as well, it wasn't all the sudden 80 bux more when the board is only a 10 dollar difference.

I was so so close to buying one of these in my first weeks of vaping, hoping I'm happy with the quality. It obviously won't be my stealth vape but I'm sure she'll get some good exercise. I'm excited about the pickup, now the wait...

Any word on a DNA40 in a Wizard III Q?

Not yet unfortunately. He hasn't even read my PM yet, it's still in my outbox on the Wall :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread