Status
Not open for further replies.

Qlock

Feb 18, 2011
Navarre Beach
get a backup something in hand before you send it... come on Q, you got to have backups... (not a poke :)
I've got an ego incase my 2 vari's, and 3 other brand VV's go down... yeah i got way too much time on my hands.

I actually don't have a backup at the moment. :( I usually do, just sold everything I had though.

I wish I knew some vapors that lived near me...

Qlock

Feb 18, 2011
Navarre Beach
Care to share the procedure??

Due to the high risk of damage, David has asked me not to share the procedure openly on the forum. They would rather deal with it on a case by case basis.

I will still take pics of the procedure for those that want to do this themselves and find themselves in the same boat I'm in and can't live without their Provari long enough to send it off. You just have to understand that you do it at your own risk and Provape will not repair damage done while trying to do this yourself. Yeti, expect a PM tonight!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
well i ordered it, i have a darwin and it vapes really good but ive had to send it back a few times, it lasts for a few months then something goes wrong and i have to send it back, the buzz pro was good until it stopped working and i opened it up and a wire fell apart...so ya it comes sooner rather than later

Can't speak authoritatively about how durable the Provari is *yet*- I've had it about 2 months. So far it's been dropped on cement several times with no ill effects to the PV or the finish.

It did however leave an indent in the cement. Which was pleasing to me.

This experience may or may not be indicative of the majority of Provari owners experience. But like I've mentioned- I have no way to be sure.

I'm pretty hard on my equipment though. Pleased so far.

Last edited:
Ordered the Provari chrome with the 18650 extension today. I already received my Big Daddy vapor 5ml ss tank and ordered a couple more black anodized caps and lil Mama sized tubes. I really plan on doing MWA Atty Tank set up using a 306 but I also want to see if it'll work with a 510 LR atty by drilling a hole on the sleeve at the bridge level. I already have a couple IMR 18650 high drains I've been using on the Maxi Rough Stack by Madvapes.
This is what I been wanting after being in on the Eclipse by Digitalcigs pre order/ recall.

Qlock

Feb 18, 2011
Navarre Beach
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318365563.733731.jpg

I dub thee Darth Vaper. :)

Just got mine today! Looks great with the Lil mama tank. Gotta order a Griffin mod holster. Now to order some 306's and try the MWA atty tank setup. Rough stack was tossed in the drawer like a red headed step child. It's so much better using a regulated pwr mod with vv. It won't let me dial it up higher than 4.1v on the dual coil 1.5 ohm cart the Big Daddy came with but vapes good at that voltage anyways. 4.2v dripping on a LR 510 is perfect with great flavor. I love that carbon fiber cover mod. Let's get a gb going.

I got a provari last week, i am more than happy with it...i havent gotten the higher mah batteries or extention cap yet and i eventually will, usually batteries wont show full potentional until youve charged them a few times, but the second time i used a fully charged battery it lasted me almost 24 hours of decently heavy vaping, vapes awesome very solid hits every time, with a hv 510 it puts out lungfuls and almost mellow amouts of vapor which is perfect, very solid unit too, smaller than i thought it would be, (in a good way) pictures of the unit online make it look bigger and clunkier than it really is, doesnt feel hollow or cheap inside, like i said it feels nice and solid, i was turned off by the unit before owning because i felt the menu would be annoying and confusing to use, but i figured it out almost immediately (watched a quick youtube video and read the instruction manual on provapes webpage), and now it seems very simple to use and honestly i dont have to mess with the menu very often anyway its not like other vv devices that everytime you take a hit you end up messing with the dial alittle to adjust the draw because the provari seems to put out good vapor everytime, it is cool that it uses only a 3.7 to up the volts to 6 (more battery options without stacking for this reason), theres a reason why so many people recommend this unit....i wish i hadnt decided on the darwin first, i had nothing but problems the darwin (had to send it in for warrenty 5 times, too many issues with that unit, not hating, on it good vapor production, just not a reliable lifespan on it)

anyway yes, im happy with the provari its not just hype it really is the best, very solid unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread