Status
Not open for further replies.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Received my Satin Provari yesterday.
No frills packageing priority box bubble wrap and peanuts, Tube body has one small scratch 1/4" long at the very top no biggy probably be more after rideing in my pocket with keys change etc.
Took AW IMR 18490 batt off the charger at 1 p.m. fired it up and vaped until 1a.m. on a 3.0 ohm Fluxomizer set at 4V,
Got up this morning 7 a.m. and continued vapeing on the same batty after refilling the Fluxo. At 1 p.m. today I had vaped appx 3ml of juice and the batty voltage was down to 3.5V not bad and no low batty warning lights yet, I am going to continue vapeing this batty until it finally quits just to see how long it will go.
Button pushing isnt a issue but do wish they offered a left handed version

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Well the the light finally started flashing at 4:15 this afternoon after going thru appx 3 1/2ml of juice I checked the voltage after the light started flashing and it read 3.3V . I thought I had read in previous threads about low battery warnings in the 3.5-3.6 area, Is this something to do with the V2?
Thus far other then the weight I am happy and probably stick with the 18490 batteries as I am happy to get a whole days vapeing from one battery these actually ran me 27hr-6hr sleeping = 21hrs vapeing.
Granted I am not a hot vapor 3ohms at 3.8-4V and only going thru appx 3 1/2ml of juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread