Provari dying need new mod fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you want to use higher spec batteries with less mAh you can. It's no t an issue if you get slightly lower runtime. It's doing the reverse that is the problem.

IDK if they are cheaper necessarily, will last longer or whatever, but you certainly won't run the risk of over stressing your batteries, if I am understanding you correctly.

Anna

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I don't think anyone mentioned this but it's VERY important! Keep the batteries in a plastic case. If you get batteries like the 21700, you might need a different charger. What are you using now?
Also, there are many great deals out there (closeout sales) Might get another (inexpensive) mod for gardening and such.
I lucked out. I have 2 nitecore chargers -- a 2 bay one and a 4 bay one. The 4 bay charges the 21700 so I did not have to buy another charger. And I purchased a few of the larger plastic cases. I almost ALWAYS keep my batteries in the case. I say almost the exceptions are if they are in my mod or charging.

Reactions: stols001

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Interesting. I am looking forward to the 21700 battery to see if it lasts longer. Can be hard to keep enough batteries charged for longer camping trips and it is a pain to have to change out batteries while in the saddle. Not hard to do but kind of a hassle. Longer battery life would be awesome.
Get samsung 40T 21700 batteries
4000 mah. They will go for days at low wattage. I can get almost 2 days out of a single battery at 45W. I don't vape a lot though.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread