Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
those are some sweet pics Bella :2cool:

That's a good one right there, I like your thinking.

Do you have two different "connector" pieces on the top of these between the ProVari and the tank? That's one thing I wasn't certain about.. if it would still fit my ProTank Mini IIs or if there were connector bits that would make them fit, or if I'd need to buy new tanks as well...

All you need is an adaptor like WorksForMe suggested :)

If you want to use a smaller Ego threaded clearo like the Protank Mini, you’ll need 510/Ego adapter. Provape has them on their website.

Ego-T Adapter

J.R.

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
Maybe I am jaded but the only person who is going to convince you to spend hundreds of dollars is yourself. I would spend time reading this section of ECF, get to know some of the great people,and then make a sound decision. The, the provari choice is a no brainer for me... it's the topper that's the never-ending battle.

Tapatalking it up in HD on my Kindle Fire HDX

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Honestly, when I received the ProVari I thought I would rotate it amongst my other mods. I thought well I will travel with the MVP 2 and just keep the ProVari at home. I thought this until I actually used it. I have not put it down since Christmas day. I have not touched another mod. It is heaven. There may be some better blah blah with a better chip blah blah, who cares this thing is heaven. Did I say heaven! You gotta have a good topper. For me the Kayfun Lite+ is it. It is just a better vape, every vape, time after time. I wasn't all hyped up on it, really I wasn't. But man it is really great and I am soooo glad I got it!

Need to change your pix... just saying:).

But I still love my MPV2 and VTR too:). Here's another thing... BESIDES knowing that the odds of my Provari breaking are around 1% or less, I know that IF I break it (by dropping it out of my moving car and having every car behind me going 80 mph run it over... and after I make it back to that section of the highway, risking my life to fetch it out of the middle of the road that is... )... ProVape will fix it cheap.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Here's another thing to consider: while the price might sound expensive, do a little looking around the classies and the vape vendor sites. It's really middle of the road, price-wise. The cheaper mods folks are always talking about (vamo, zmax, etc.) are just that - cheap mods. Not inexpensive...cheap. There's a difference. And really, look at how much you spent on cigarettes in a month. I dunno about you, but I could (and did) get a Provari and a fairly high end topper for less than I spent on smokes in a month, and it will last well nigh forever. There's also a huge line of accessories made specifically for the Provari, so there's all kinds of cool customization you can do to personalize it, which is nice. Lots of folks start vaping and are always shopping around for other mods to try out, while most Provari owners are looking for stuff to bling out their 'vari.

IMG_0130.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread