ProVari - Okay... Convince Me, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMcVayp

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Florida
Got a tax refund due... and I'm over the twice-daily charging of my (beloved) Vision Spinners. So looking for a mod and a tray charger where I can own 4 batteries and charge 3 on the weekends. But what mod? Convince me a ProVari is better and why... It's a lot of money, even with a tax refund (and damn, I just wish they were shinier, lol)....

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Got a tax refund due... and I'm over the twice-daily charging of my (beloved) Vision Spinners. So looking for a mod and a tray charger where I can own 4 batteries and charge 3 on the weekends. But what Mod? Convince me a ProVari is better and why... It's a lot of money, even with a tax refund (and damn, I just wish they were shinier, lol)....

This isnt shiny enough for you??
http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Polished-electronic-cigarettes-V2-5-p/provaripolishedss.htm

After a year and a half of vamos ive had my provari 3 whole hrs and now i know what ive been missing. Pull the trigger. You wont be sorry.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Let's see...those pics plus everyone else's amazing pics should be convincing enough for ya ;)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
LOL, that's exactly what I was gonna do!

"Convinced?"
ProVari-brothers-1_zps7fe834e3.jpg

Sorry, OP, if we're not listing the virtues - but there ARE like 30 threads of people explaining why they think the "Provari is worth it".
In a nutshell, it's built better and will last longer than most devices, it's more compact than most devices, it has better support than almost any other device, and a lot of us find it actually provides a better vape.
Happy to answer questions, if you have some!

macpeace

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
OK • SOONER
Honestly, when I received the ProVari I thought I would rotate it amongst my other mods. I thought well I will travel with the MVP 2 and just keep the ProVari at home. I thought this until I actually used it. I have not put it down since Christmas day. I have not touched another mod. It is heaven. There may be some better blah blah with a better chip blah blah, who cares this thing is heaven. Did I say heaven! You gotta have a good topper. For me the Kayfun Lite+ is it. It is just a better vape, every vape, time after time. I wasn't all hyped up on it, really I wasn't. But man it is really great and I am soooo glad I got it!

MissMcVayp

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Florida
lol - well that's some positive input and great pics! I think I need to start at the bottom and TRY and understand the oms, watts, volts, and resistance first and that might give me a good idea of what I actually both need and want, lol. I don't want to keep spending 50 bucks seven times if I can spend 200 bucks once. I think my problem may be I don't understand the "mathematics" of vaping well enough yet to know why my current set-up isn't working for me. So perhaps a little homework is in order first? And technology and math is sooooo NOT my strong point, lol. I am going to the South Fla vape meetup at the end of the month and hope to meet a lot of people with differing set-ups and really get a good look at everything and the differences. The Provari seems to have a loyal following and to be very safe (and safe is a big issue with me as I don't understand the math enough to know when I'm NOT being safe, lol). But I have a feeling that to really like ANYTHING I use I will need to understand the math or I'll still be having the same issues...

MissMcVayp

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Florida

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Got a tax refund due... and I'm over the twice-daily charging of my (beloved) Vision Spinners. So looking for a mod and a tray charger where I can own 4 batteries and charge 3 on the weekends. But what Mod? Convince me a ProVari is better and why... It's a lot of money, even with a tax refund (and damn, I just wish they were shinier, lol)....

For the quality you get Provaris are cheap...........And what do you mean shinier? Provape sells a Polished Provari... I sold my polished Provari as it was a fingerprint smear magnet.... Get the full sized Provari with ext cap so you can run a 18650 battery... You will only need 2 batteries as they last a full day +... The Pila charger is the best one you can buy.................

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Do you have two different "connector" pieces on the top of these between the ProVari and the tank? That's one thing I wasn't certain about.. if it would still fit my ProTank Mini IIs or if there were connector bits that would make them fit, or if I'd need to buy new tanks as well...

If you want to use a smaller Ego threaded clearo like the Protank Mini, you’ll need a 510/Ego adapter. Provape has them on their website.

Ego-T Adapter

J.R.

Last edited:

dash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Colorado
OK you asked for it.
I started vaping with a zmax. Got ejuice from a faulty head down in it and fried it within 2 weeks. $110.00 down the drain.
Got a Evic. Though it was the end-all be-all. Tried every atomizer head I could get my hands on and still was not quite "it".
Bought a Vamo. It hit like no other. Far more satisfying vape but kept reading about the ProVari.
Bought ProVari. BINGO! Every head I had bought in the past actually worked on this and worked well.

Evic is in a box somewhere around here. Vamo just sits around looking pretty.
ProVari is in my hot little hand. Back-up Provari is sitting here looking pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread