Provari problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
I picked up my provari today and it would not fire my carto tank. I have only owned it for a couple of weeks so I'm new to this. I made sure it was on then proceeded to the ohms reading and it had an LO showing. I assumed the carto was bad so I drained my tank and punched a carto and refilled. I tried to fire the new carto and it would not fire. It was showing the same LO reading. I tried to remain calm and proceeded to put on three vivi novas and another cartomizer with the same resuls. The battery was reading 4.0 but I decided to put a fresh one in anyways and it is now working fine. I briefly searched the forum for this issue and I have found some posts with different feed back. What happened? I guess I need to download to Provari user manual from home because for some reason I cant access it from work.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
"LO" stands for "LED On" function.
I assume you were checking resistance by selecting "AO", atomizer Ohm, function?
All error codes started with "E" followed by the number.

Glad new battery solved the problem.

Edit: are both batteries IMR and the same? With flat top?

If your coil (or whatever delivery system) is too low Ω it will say LO, where as Lo is as you mentioned the LED Off feature.

Everything on the main menu is Capitol followed by lowercase, where as a low ohm reading blasts both capitol letters.

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
I think it was in capitals LO. Bu I havent had that problem since I changed the AW IMR battery. I was freeking out! Every tank or carto I put on was saying LO. I assumed it was off later on, but was in such a panic it was all a blur. Looking inside the Provari the metal contact isen't a perfect smooth, shiney metal button. It kinda looks like a chrome covered metal piece where the chrome is comming off. Hard to describe. It's not smooth and perfect. Kinda layered texture to it. Not what I would expect in a Provari. I have only had it for 3 weeks, could it need cleaned already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread