Provari Tank Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Do you have the IBTanked ring also?? If you do, how is the size in comparison? To me it looks maybe a little shorter.....
I ordered one too as soon as I saw it on their website. I'm hoping it's a tad shorter because with my IBTanked tanks, the tank sometimes slides up a bit on the cartomizer when I put it on top of my ProVari.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

MrOcelot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
New Glarus,WI,USA
here it is with a trident clone from a different angle. it does sit off the top a little bit. my igo s won't fire and i did move the pin on the trident to get it to make contact. the design is so that if it threads down it is going to b a nice snug fit. I like the look with the stock bottom cap as well.

image by MrGlass01, on Flickr

image by MrGlass01, on Flickr
sorry for the crappy pictures. just want to show ECF!! i would say it is a must have for any provari owner.

MrOcelot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
New Glarus,WI,USA
Do you have the IBTanked ring also?? If you do, how is the size in comparison? To me it looks maybe a little shorter.....
I ordered one too as soon as I saw it on their website. I'm hoping it's a tad shorter because with my IBTanked tanks, the tank sometimes slides up a bit on the cartomizer when I put it on top of my ProVari.

Thanks!!

I do have the ibtanked ring as well. this is definitely shorter. it is the same concept the way the ibtanked tank grips on to it and provides it a flush finish no spin or wobble. My kayfun clones fit and there is a little spin on one but again no wobble.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I do have the ibtanked ring as well. this is definitely shorter. it is the same concept the way the ibtanked tank grips on to it and provides it a flush finish no spin or wobble. My kayfun clones fit and there is a little spin on one but again no wobble.

Awesome! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the quick reply!!
Can't wait to get it!

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I'm confused why someone would want this for a dripper. The non-slotted pro rings would look better IMO.

But here's mine. Air flow is a little tight, but I like it that way.

1AoTGoJ.jpg

sTqZtTO.jpg

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I got one too. It just came it this morning. I am not sure why I ordered one, really, but it was $8 and I was buying the little maintenance kit, so I figured what the heck. Haven't put it on the Provari yet. First I have to put a new sweeper together--I sure miss the days when things were pre-assembled. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread