Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
i second that... incredible = hard to believe how good it is = seeing is believing.
in other words, i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it.... vaped it.

sorry... vape-manic
Spelling ---- ProVari
Pronunciation ---- (ĭn-krĕdˈə-bəl)

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
HUH?!? What is this? They're already that far? Or did you mean to type 3462? That would make me so sad.

3562 has not shipped yet, were not that far up yet. I think he's annoncing that he placed his order :)

I'll have an update by Friday, more parts are rolling through production now :D

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
3562 has not shipped yet, were not that far up yet. I think he's annoncing that he placed his order :)

I'll have an update by Friday, more parts are rolling through production now :D

has order #3462 really shipped?! :O

Not yet Nahawa...... Edit-- so I don't add to the confusion read Post #2023 where the numbers started to get confused.

Last edited:
Man, order #3010 shipped on Dec 24, still nothing. Anyone else in Canada experiencing a ridiculous delay? USPS "tracking" is useless, of course. This is extra frustrating cuz now I wish I'd just drove the 250kms down to Seattle and picked the damned thing up myself!

Anyone know when should I sound the alarm bells?

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Man, order #3010 shipped on Dec 24, still nothing. Anyone else in Canada experiencing a ridiculous delay? USPS "tracking" is useless, of course. This is extra frustrating cuz now I wish I'd just drove the 250kms down to Seattle and picked the damned thing up myself!

I know that Nuck had to wait weeks before his cleared customs.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

I was 3011 and have had mine for quite a bit now, 2 weeks at least

Hang in there. Custom during the holidays is a nightmare but it does get through eventually. All my packages are noticeably slower.

Btw...it's worth the wait :)

Ok thanks guys, that's good to know. Guess I'll just have to ctfo for now while CanCustoms does their thing. :)

BTW, hope ProVape doesn't take my last post as a slight on them... credit to them for all their hard work in getting them out the door and for their great communication. Now if the rest of the world would just play ball, I'd have the ProVari in my grubby little mitts ferchrissakes!

Knapweed

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Vancouver BC, Canada

I ordered a ProVape to keep me happy until my ProVari arrived. It was shipped on 20 December and arrived yesterday, so I'm assuming Canadian Customs were up to their usual shenanigans; Christmas probably played a big part too.

If your mail is similar to mine, your ProVari should arrive this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread