• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari VS Provari Mini VS Evic... whats your though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
Ok. I bought my Provari a year ago. In October 2012. And trust me when I said it has gone through hell. Dropped on tarmac, concrete, marble, water puddle etc.

I always leave it standing on my working desk, so I'll probably hit it by accident about 3 times a day. Sometimes it'll fall off the desk and onto the floor.

I've never done any maintainence on this thing. No Iso alcohol rinsing. Absolutely no cleaning of internal parts. The only place I clean is the connectors, and again, no alcohol used. I just wipe it with a tissue.

Have used it everyday without fail since day one.

This bugger is still working perfectly for me.

For electronic mods, the Provari is a freaking commando.

And frankly, I got lost touch with all the new mods out there because there's no need for me to look for any alternatives.

But I'm looking now since I'm planning to head back into the mechs.

earlgrey

Sep 7, 2013
Hong Kong
The Evic will not run on low ohm atty, but the Provari 2.5 can. So if you wanna use a sub ohm RBA, gotta take note. This is based on my experience with a 0.8ohm ithaka, I duno the ohm limit for Evic thou. Provari is definitely worth every penny consider the fantastic build. However an Evic with BOD by Leo, makes the Evic looks really great!

earlgrey

Sep 7, 2013
Hong Kong
Mech mod, u get all the different voltage starting from 4.2v to 3.7v, may experience some dry hit when the battery is fresh and low taste and less vapor when the batt is low. Hahaha

VV is constant all the way till batt flat. Ofcoz another way is to have a Kick in the mech mod. But the mod will be bigger even using the smallest 18350 battery.

When there's pro, there's con.. But I'm always on mech mod coz I like to hold the firing and do chain vape, this is what most VV can't. Plus mech mod always looks sleek and can get as small as 60mm in height for 18350.

No right or wrong, personal preference..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread