PROVARI---what is wrong with this mod????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Hi. I just purchased a Provari yesterday and it cost me 219$. I already have heard all the great things about this mod and I hope it lives up to the information that I got on it.

Now, I would love to know. What is wrong with the Provari?

I am sure many people have used it and many people know someone who has. I really want to know how this device fails to measure up to it's reputation as the best pv built thus far.

I know most people would say it's PRICE!

I want to know everything else except the PRICE? Let's have some fun bashing the almighty PROVARI...:2cool:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Hi. I just purchased a Provari yesterday and it cost me 219$. I already have heard all the great things about this mod and I hope it lives up to the information that I got on it.

I am sure many people have used it and many people know someone who has. I really want to know how this device fails to measure up to it's reputation as the best pv built thus far.

I want to know everything else except the PRICE? Let's have some fun bashing the almighty PROVARI...:2cool:

What is it that you do not like about it, besides the price?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

I will not bash it but I will tell you the things I don't like about it are also the things I like about it.

1. It is heavy...that is a good thing and a bad thing. I got my Provari's to have big tanks and use at home and at my desk. The weight makes it more stable setting on the desk. The weight also is the amount of metal in it making it more durable.

I like the Provari so well I will toss it in my pocket at times but I think it is too heavy for that but I do it anyway.

2. It is big...not near as big as many people think it is. I would say the size of a larger cigar. Big means it is not as portable but I do stick it in a pocket. Now a Mini is a different thing. I mainly use 18650's. Big is a plus at home. I can load up a big tank and an 18650 and can vape for a very long time on that. I keep two on the desk so I can go back and forth on flavors.

While I will carry one in a pocket I think the standard size is a bit too large for that. The problem is if it were smaller I don't think it would be as good as a home device. A lot of other Mods out here are larger yet.

3. Not good for hands free vaping. :) That's ok, I have other devices for that.

Hmmmmm

Think think think...

All the things I think are a negative are also a positive. Just depends on if I am at home or running around.

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011

Congrats on your purchase! Hope you love it and if you have questions about it, people here are happy to help.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada

I still don't understand what problem you have with your Provari that is makes you you feel that it "fails to measure up to its reputation".

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
While I think it's an excellent APV and fits the needs of many people, I don't want new members to think that they have to start with a high end device to start vaping. You can get an excellent start with a lower or mid price device.

I quit smoking using a basic ego (mostly what they had at the time). Once I found what I liked, I found a device to fit those needs.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I still don't understand what problem you have with your Provari that is makes you you feel that it "fails to measure up to its reputation".

I think that you misunderstood OP's Post. I understand it to mean that he/she likes the provari and is wondering why others would not.

Personally, it is just to big and heavy for me to be comfortable using it. But if others find it to be successful for them then great!
Whatever works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread