Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I've been progressing... and finally got mine about four days ago. It's fantastic, I can see why the reviews for this pv are so highly regarded. When I first looked into getting one my thought was "I'll just use it at home." However it hasn't left my side since it arrived in the mail. It's larger but seems to have less presence than my Silver Bullet. I ended up getting Big Daddy Vapor's 3ML tank with the aluminum caps to compliment this thing, the combination looks pretty good. I ended up getting a nylon pouch to attach either to my belt or chest strap on my pack which works great. This is a fantastic device, very happy with mine. This will likely be the last PV added to the collection for a while...

Some bling factor here:

Very nice! Where's ya get that tank from? I can never keep which tank goes to which vendor straight. There are so many...

EDIT: nvm found it.

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I got both Provari and the Darwin ummmmmmmmmmm ok both are good but why am i vapping all the time on my Darwin lol
Darwin is just the best right now just put any atty on that bad boy and just a perfect vape no if and or buts just awsemnessssss!!!!!!! lol

LOL just hitting up every provari thread to spread Darwin goodness huh? :p (Actually kidding, not trying to offend)

The Darwin has its strong points, and weak points, just like the Provari and every other mod available. For you, sounds like the Darwin is your perfect mod. Me, I couldn't be bothered to teach my dog fetch with it. Not to say I think it is awful. It's not. It's a great mod, but it doesn't suit me or my lifestyle.

VaporTrails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Somewhere High.
Gotta agree with Dalton, I checked out the Darwin and it really does look like a great mod. The main thing that turned me off about it is the battery scenario. With the Provari, I can quickly swap out a drained batt for a freshly charged one. Having to let the Darwin charge up and the down time due to it made my decision on which pv would work better for my needs. Not saying the Darwin is fodder by any means, looks like a great mod for some folks out there. Glad you like yours Resa. i like the Provari, it's just downright eye candy as well as an excellent pv. I really like the options I have battery wise as well for the Provari.

Last edited:

Dark Jester

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Reno, NV
Ordered my Provari Friday, and I got it today! Loving it! It does make a crackling/popping noise when I fire a carto though; does anyone else have this issue?

Might try turning the voltage down a bit and see if it still does it. My cartos do that when they're full and the heat is a bit too high. Basically just juice sizzling on the coil.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Might try turning the voltage down a bit and see if it still does it. My cartos do that when they're full and the heat is a bit too high. Basically just juice sizzling on the coil.

Agreed...3.7v on the Provari is not the same as 3.7v on most other mods, since it takes loaded voltage into account.

VaporTrails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Somewhere High.
Ordered my Provari Friday, and I got it today! Loving it! It does make a crackling/popping noise when I fire a carto though; does anyone else have this issue?

What cartos have you been using? I've use a couple so far. The Boge 2.0 ohm carts sound like a popcorn popper, though they perform ok for a few days on this juice I've been tossing at them.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Got mine two days ago. It is amazing. Think I am done buying PVs for a while.
482a9b45-1629-f0d3.jpg

manifestgtr

Mar 27, 2011
lowell mass
dude I want one of these things so bad..

I was daydreaming about winning the lottery earlier and one of the first things that came to mind was that id buy a provari, a thousand ikv dual coil cartos, 10 bottles of bwb applewood and casablanca and a couple 100 mls of gorilla juice

god, jesus, allah, whoever...I understand that there are many people out there praying to you to win the lottery who deserve the money much more than I do...you know those people who have cancer in the family, are in financial trouble and even the poor white trash who blow all their money on scratch tickets...but you should answer my prayer because I want a provari : (

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread