ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
So what are you using for batteries? Still limping along on some vintage AW's? I broke down an picked up a couple P3's and Classic's for when button tops get yet even harder to source.

still using eight 18350 AWs in rotation... also have 8 purple efest button tops (haven't checked them in a while).

I'll go 18650s when I have to :blink:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
So, I snuck in under the radar. Ordered a couple of bottles from Black Note (the un-named vendor I mentioned in a post above) just after the Massachusetts ban was announced. It's on its way. But, sadly today, got an email from Black Note saying that they will not be able to ship to MA (or MI) due to those states' ban. Mine are on their way, just missing it.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
man, it's that blackish mini I want!

Besides my favourite scratched Ti mini 2.5 with the chipped fire button... I also love a well worn black mini 2.0 or 2.5

F942B0A1-F7A5-44D9-8CAE-F73D522AD39B.jpeg
E2627D55-C26B-4131-9AC9-4B98CAC7EDB7.jpeg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Reactions: AstroTurf

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Wasn't it your stuff, or @ENAUD 's , where the term, "Distressed" was first coined?

Ah, the days (those were). :):thumb::wub:

not my ProVari... however, I've always admired this battle scarred warrior, who likely fought off all the ProVari Killers :blink:

ProvariBeatup.jpg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
still have these 2 beauties... this pic was from the seller when I first bought them used.

The black full size 2.5 truly looks awesome in hand... people vaping outside my work are amazed when the see my old Provi while puffing away on their Juuls :blink:

ProvarisUsed.jpg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
another of my most prized ProVari... this one is used daily and never leaves the house.

An old school full size 2.0 that I sent to ProVape to fix a loose board... they put all new 2.5 parts inside and a brand new bevel top. and yeah, they did all that for Free.

ProVape was an amazing company :cool:

ProviV1.jpg

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... people vaping outside my work are amazed when the see my old Provi while puffing away on their Juuls :blink:
Same here....then I get "what is that"...and then when I tell them, and explain that I DIY and wrap my own coils...I get....:blink::blink::blink:

Of course I've directed them to ECF, but then they say they've heard of it...I've offered to help them get started....and they just blow me off....they're happy with the stuff from the gas station...to each their own..:lol:

:smokie::smokie::smokie:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Same here....then I get "what is that"...and then when I tell them, and explain that I DIY and wrap my own coils...I get....:blink::blink::blink:

Of course I've directed them to ECF, but then they say they've heard of it...I've offered to help them get started....and they just blow me off....they're happy with the stuff from the gas station...to each their own..:lol:

:smokie::smokie::smokie:

one of my favourite comments is... you mean to tell me, you've been using the same vape for 5 years and it hasn't broken yet?

yup :cool:

IMG_4801.JPG

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
one of my favourite comments is... you mean to tell me, you've been using the same vape for 5 years and it hasn't broken yet?

yup :cool:
Yup.
Love it!!!!

This could just be a lazy group where I work, they've commented that they're just not that serious about vaping to go to that much trouble...
I just smile and say, ok....:oops:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This could just be a lazy group where I work, they've commented that they're just not that serious about vaping to go to that much trouble...

My heart goes out to them since they'll be smoking again soon, or so it appears.

Thank you, JUUL, for mucking it ALL up for ALL of us. :-x

Some will blame one, others will blame some, but the evidence of who is truly at fault here, for everything we're seeing and experiencing, has long been obvious (as was predicted by more than just a few).

The machine is strong.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Yup.
Love it!!!!

I just smile and say, ok....:oops:

what really gets them after they take in the sight of these Pulp Fiction ProVari minis... is when I tell them, I haven’t spent even one dollar in over 3 years, while still enjoying the same 2 DIY juices daily.

8AA03D56-5D66-45BB-946A-1AE20CC6DD3F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread