ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I had it happen with one of mine. Switched out to a back up. The glitchy one works fine. Just giving it a rest. Sometimes they just need a good cleaning and a little DeoxIT.
I got this one days before ProVape closed, when new it threw a couple of error codes, then it worked just fine without a glitch until today. I'll use it around the house but won't be trusting it for a while for out and about use.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I got this one days before ProVape closed, when new it threw a couple of error codes, then it worked just fine without a glitch until today. I'll use it around the house but won't be trusting it for a while for out and about use.

Do you have somethin' you can vape, E? Do we need to send backups?

;):D:cool::vapor:

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Do you have somethin' you can vape, E? Do we need to send backups?

;):D:cool::vapor:

tumblr_mb2vgzcEjm1qcie43o1_500.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
'Nati? I am unfamiliar with the term...but I'll bet I agree with the sentiment.

I had to break it to you, CMD, but you ARE one. It's in the thread name, and the endcaps! :laugh:

Pic kourtesy of KD, da Karto Kween. :D
@Katdarling

provi end caps.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:pop:

Just in case Tweet doesn't load from London South Bank University Twitter account.
National Institute for Health Research has awarded a £1.7million grant for a world-first trial led by London South Bank University and University College London into whether e-cigarettes could help homeless people quit smoking. The trial is supported by 7 other universities.
Just some random vape links from across the pond. :pop:

Will the Netherlands become the next casually negligent ally of the cigarette trade? Twenty-four experts advise a rethink

E-cigarettes with a cigarette-like level of nicotine are effective in reducing smoking and exposure to carcinogen, study finds

News: A&E vape kits to help smokers quit | NIHR

Time Course of Compensatory Puffing With an Electronic Cigarette: Secondary Analysis of Real-World Puffing Data With High and Low Nicotine Concentration Under Fixed and Adjustable Power Settings

Users who are viewing this thread