ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
made some puffed rice tonight with leftover rice from dinner...basically you spread the rice out on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and dry it in the oven on a warm setting, then fry it in very hot oil. It is incredibly tasty, crunchy, and so easy to make...tastes very similar to popcorn too. gonna be making this stuff again for trail snacks :)

Arnold Ziffle

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
San Quentin
IMG_0159.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That KAS makes me want to see this.

They were before my time, but always liked the stuff I saw. There is a lot of stuff on the tube of theirs, that I will watch when I have more time. I did not know there was a new movie about them, yeah I want to see it also. :)

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

this borrowed vid is a very close example of the course I rode today...there are many narrow passes between trees, steep drops that you need to pump through, and cool burms in some downhill curves. At first when riding, all I could see where the trees and obstacles...yet after a time, I began to use my peripheral vision for the close in trees and stuff, and focus on the trail flow ahead for plotting my approach to the upcoming challenges. This is a big learning curve for me. Fun stuff, and also a little unnerving, which isn't all that bad a thing...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
For the first time in many months the trails at the Harris lake nuke plant were open, here is a borrowed representation of what my day was like :D

this borrowed vid is a very close example of the course I rode today...there are many narrow passes between trees, steep drops that you need to pump through, and cool burms in some downhill curves. At first when riding, all I could see where the trees and obstacles...yet after a time, I began to use my peripheral vision for the close in trees and stuff, and focus on the trail flow ahead for plotting my approach to the upcoming challenges. This is a big learning curve for me. Fun stuff, and also a little unnerving, which isn't all that bad a thing...

I kan NOT imagine riding these trails!!!!! You're insane, E! I kan barely watch them without getting mega dizzy!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread