ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I understand. If you change your mind or if anyone else needs them, please let me know.
Hey, if you're absolutely sure you're never going to use them and if no one else has a need, I'd hate to see wasted space... See what happens and let me know.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Caught My Eye: Really Fresh: A man sells fresh goat milk at the back of a minibus in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, China. Photo: REUTERS/Stringer

r

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Pretty sure it's not a firmware update. Last 40w Radius firmware update was to ver. 20 and it basically was just for an update fix for a bug that was introduced in the previous version where sleep mode was not working ... if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I have the latest firmware update on my Radius and it still only goes up to 40w. Not a problem for me. I never get out of the teens in wattage anyway.

EDIT AGAIN LOL: I have ver 40CC update ... There were two choices of the firmware update. The 40CC was for Temp Control and that's the update I installed. I never use TC though. The other update was basically just for the sleep mode/battery drain fix.

Last edited:

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Quick question. Can the 40w Radius be updated to 60w? Or are they different chips? In other words is the only difference a firmware update that I can do myself? Thanks in advance!
The 40 and 60 are different boards. They also have different upper and lower watt choices.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Pretty sure it's not a firmware update. Last 40w Radius firmware update was to ver. 20 and it basically was just for an update fix for a bug that was introduced in the previous version where sleep mode was not working ... if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I have the latest firmware update on my Radius and it still only goes up to 40w. Not a problem for me. I never get out of the teens in wattage anyway.

EDIT AGAIN LOL: I have ver 40CC update ... There were two choices of the firmware update. The 40CC was for Temp Control and that's the update I installed. I never use TC though. The other update was basically just for the sleep mode/battery drain fix.
Hey, got a question: Jackie and I don't use TC and don't plan on it but are thinking of updating to 40CC before we can't just in case. Question: Any trouble with 40CC even though you don't use TC? Thanks!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Hey, got a question: Jackie and I don't use TC and don't plan on it but are thinking of updating to 40CC before we can't just in case. Question: Any trouble with 40CC even though you don't use TC? Thanks!
I have update all to 40CC and do not use TC. Never had a issue.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
No trouble at all. Just a matter of dialing it in for personal preference. It's not really Temp control as commonly known and used. The CC in 40CC stands for coil control and works a little differently than temp control to accomplish pretty much the same thing. If you're interested in taking a look at the 40CC manual or downloading the 40CC software, here's a link and you will find (and can download) both the Radius 40CC owners manual, that explains the use of coil control, and available 40CC firmware update (that you can install to a Radius using a Windows computer and USB) at the bottom of the page (last two entries) ... MediaFire

EDIT: I used my computer and USB to install the 40CC update to the Radius. That wasn't a problem either. The 40CC software comes with good step by step instructions for doing so.

Last edited:

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
First clone I have ever bought. I'm ashamed. :(

But the good thing is that I have really bought it just to test it before buying the original. There's way too much air disks and they are all sold separately. This way I can test all of them and decide which one suits me best so I can take the right one with the set. It's already very expensive so there's no need for additional experimenting and spending.

And it really does look good.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I know but I really hate putting money in cloners pocket. They don't try at all, they don't create anything, they don't contribute in any way to the vape community. They are just disgusting thieves making money on others ideas and on the fact that people are always keen to save some money. They are just worthless lechers, lowest form of life. :censored:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Rush: Signals
My old house was in Subdivisions. A few of my buddies were in the video in the high school. Good old Scarborough, Ontario!

New World Man is one of a very few songs I can listen to over and over.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My old house was in Subdivisions. A few of my buddies were in the video in the high school. Good old Scarborough, Ontario!

New World Man is one of a very few songs I can listen to over and over.
cool

Users who are viewing this thread