Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
Only if I have too :) Oh my, Raspberry, I could see that working!!

I mixed up some of your Cherry Coke also and it is spot on, good stuff! I cut the strawberry I mixed down and am getting better flavor now, 8% was too much.

I'm really liking this FA stuff! Your reviews are a great help for n00bs like me, Many Thanks!

JRZROB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
NJ
So far the FA samples I tested are spot on to my taste. Only did 2, 3, 5 ml testers. Some of them were very strong with a small base like that, but the flavors are really good.

Tested so far: black cherry (a bit perfumey and maybe soda like), caramel (really strong 3ml), red bull (really strong in 3ml), brandy (need to try this one again) didn't care for it solo, vanilla bourbon (very good)

Still have to try: nut mix, oak wood, honey, butterscotch

I will definitely be ordering more samples.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Only if I have too :) Oh my, Raspberry, I could see that working!!

I mixed up some of your Cherry Coke also and it is spot on, good stuff! I cut the strawberry I mixed down and am getting better flavor now, 8% was too much.

I'm really liking this FA stuff! Your reviews are a great help for n00bs like me, Many Thanks!

I'm glad they're useful. Hey, if you like fresh berries, you'll probably rave about FA Raspberry.

That Cherry Coke is one of the easiest, best mixes I use. If you liked Lime Coke (dunno if they even make that any more), try a little Lime Tahiti in your Cola. That one peps me up.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Tested so far: black cherry (a bit perfumey and maybe soda like), caramel (really strong 3ml), red bull (really strong in 3ml), brandy (need to try this one again) didn't care for it solo, vanilla bourbon (very good)
Still have to try: nut mix, oak wood, honey, butterscotch

Yeah, some of these are really potent flavorings. Anything perfume-like, try at a lower percent. Well, unless it's one of those floral flavorings.

I wouldn't vape Brandy plain, but I wouldn't drink the liquor plain either. Once you have Black Cherry diluted to get rid of perfume, try adding a teeeeny-tiny bit of Brandy. If you it, you might also mix in some chocolate for brandied-chocolate-covered-cherries. I like that one a lot.

I hope you'll post a description of Oak Wood. Are you using that in a tobacco mix?

JRZROB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
NJ
I agree with the brandy, black cherry will be tested diluted further and I like the idea of chocolate covered cherries. I never vape any chocolate, but this has me interested!

I was going to try the oakwood in tobacco, just not sure which one yet. I have 6 or 7 tobaccos, so I'll have to get into that one night.

I'll be following this thread!

Last edited:

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
Coffee Espresso: plain at 2% or as a drop or two added to 5ml of something sweet flavors (for fancy coffee flavor), this is a strong, non-bitter, excellent coffee. Coffees are my #1 vape, and they almost all use this. For fancy coffee flavors, mix everything else first, then add a drop of Espresso at a time. Excellent.

^ + 1

I mixed four flavors this morning three of them included some of the Dark Bean Espresso. Ya think I like some coffee in me vapor? This stuff is really good. It starts out kinda rough around the edges but as it steeps it smooths out and mellows a bit.

I've been sampling the Virginia and I'm kinda diggin it @ 2% but it needs something extra. I know HIC said he likes a little RY4D mixed in but that stuff rubs me the wrong way. Anyone have any ideas?

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
^ + 1

I mixed four flavors this morning three of them included some of the Dark Bean Espresso. Ya think I like some coffee in me vapor? This stuff is really good. It starts out kinda rough around the edges but as it steeps it smooths out and mellows a bit.

I've been sampling the Virginia and I'm kinda diggin it @ 2% but it needs something extra. I know HIC said he likes a little RY4D mixed in but that stuff rubs me the wrong way. Anyone have any ideas?

The RY4D 'rubs me the wrong way', too! Hubby digs it; but there's 'just something' that makes me crinkle my nose...and I don't know what it is! GRRRR.

Try 2%-2.5% FA Virginia; .33%-.5% FA Cocoa or Espresso (it NEEDS a bass note, imo), and wee-tiny-untasteable splash of a mellow FA fruit. You're welcome! :::grin:::

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
The RY4D 'rubs me the wrong way', too! Hubby digs it; but there's 'just something' that makes me crinkle my nose...and I don't know what it is! GRRRR.

Try 2%-2.5% FA Virginia; .33%-.5% FA Cocoa or Espresso (it NEEDS a bass note, imo), and wee-tiny-untasteable splash of a mellow FA fruit. You're welcome! :::grin:::

Humm, well the Espresso hasn't let me down yet :) and I do have some FA Black Cherry.... That kinda does sound good...

Thanks!

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013

I never mixed anything with TFA's RY4 Double except a few drops of AP. I like that stuff every now and then.

I have mixed FA's Virginia with FA's RY4. FA's RY4 is a more dry, less sweet, and stronger flavor than TFA's RY4Double. This was one of those few mixes I actually allowed to mature/age/steep, and it improved with age. Same for FA's 7 Leaves, which I also added Virginia to. It definitely improved after a week or so of sitting.

When I vape tobaccos (not often), I look for a light cig taste - I can't stand pipe or cigar flavors. FA's Dark Vapure is my idea of hell. I gagged a little just typing the name. lol!

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I can't believe I haven't mentioned this one yet!

Vienna Cream: 3%. This rich, sweet, creamy flavor reminds me of the custard filling in Boston cream pie. If you get a sharp taste, it's mixed too strong, so start low. At 2-3% all by itself, it's smooth and decadent. You can add a little nutmeg, cinnamon, or rum to make a great eggnog. It blends perfectly with Tiramisu. Vienna Cream is also part of my #1 favorite recipe. I'll post it here instead the recipes thread because it uses drops.

IRISH LASS
5ml base (high VG is my preference)
1 drop FA Vienna Cream
1 drop FA Vanilla Classic (the other 2 will also work)
1-2 drops FA Irish Cream

Don't fret over drop size. Mix, shake, set the bottle in warm water a few minutes, shake more, and vape it fresh. In a bcc with 2.2ohm coil, it's so good it makes my eyes roll back in my head.

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
I never mixed anything with TFA's RY4 Double except a few drops of AP. I like that stuff every now and then.

I have mixed FA's Virginia with FA's RY4. FA's RY4 is a more dry, less sweet, and stronger flavor than TFA's RY4Double. This was one of those few mixes I actually allowed to mature/age/steep, and it improved with age. Same for FA's 7 Leaves, which I also added Virginia to. It definitely improved after a week or so of sitting.

When I vape tobaccos (not often), I look for a light cig taste - I can't stand pipe or cigar flavors. FA's Dark Vapure is my idea of hell. I gagged a little just typing the name. lol!

Sorry, for misquoting.

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this one yet!

Vienna Cream: 3%. This rich, sweet, creamy flavor reminds me of the custard filling in Boston cream pie. If you get a sharp taste, it's mixed too strong, so start low. At 2-3% all by itself, it's smooth and decadent. You can add a little nutmeg, cinnamon, or rum to make a great eggnog. It blends perfectly with Tiramisu. Vienna Cream is also part of my #1 favorite recipe. I'll post it here instead the recipes thread because it uses drops.

IRISH LASS
5ml base (high VG is my preference)
1 drop FA Vienna Cream
1 drop FA Vanilla Classic (the other 2 will also work)
1-2 drops FA Irish Cream

Don't fret over drop size. Mix, shake, set the bottle in warm water a few minutes, shake more, and vape it fresh. In a bcc with 2.2ohm coil, it's so good it makes my eyes roll back in my head.

I'm starting to think you're working for Pure Vapes. Kidding, or are you??? :p

I don't have any minty vapes, may have to try that out.

When I place my next order who should I tell them to send the commission to?:D They at least owe you some free samples.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I love 7leaves tobacco by itself at 2% but looking to add some variety by mixing it with other flavors. I've had some success mixing with blueberry but not so with juicy peach (which I love by itself). Suggestion anyone? Danny, Hoosier, anyone else :) Thanks guys for a great thread.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I'm starting to think you're working for Pure Vapes. Kidding, or are you??? :p
I don't have any minty vapes, may have to try that out.
When I place my next order who should I tell them to send the commission to?:D They at least owe you some free samples.

lol - most of my FA flavors actually came from rtsvapes (10 ml glass vials around $3.50, another excellent vendor). There were more I wanted to try, just didn't want a whole 10ml. I was glad to find purevapes' little samples. I mean, 3ml of Bergamot is a lifetime supply, why get 10.

There's nothing minty in Irish Lass. Irish Cream is a whiskey-and-cream flavor, like plain Baileys.

(But psst - I do love peppermint. Flavor West's Candy Cane at 12-15% with a bit of Koolada is a perfect clone of Halo's Kringle's Curse)

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I love 7leaves tobacco by itself at 2% but looking to add some variety by mixing it with other flavors. I've had some success mixing with blueberry but not so with juicy peach (which I love by itself). Suggestion anyone? Danny, Hoosier, anyone else :) Thanks guys for a great thread.

Do you like anise/licorice? To me 7 Leaves has a sweetness that a tiny touch of Anise would complement.
But if you like it with blueberry, I think you'd also like it with Blackcurrant. FA does that flavor really accurately.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Thanks HIC for the contribution you're making. I do like Anise and have actually tried it at .5% with 7leaves. I just wish the Anise would be a bit more spicy. I heard Fennel would fit the bill; it apparently is a version of Anise. Have you ever tried some type of cream with 7leaves? I am contemplating Catalan, a slightly spicy vanilla. I will also try blackcurrant. Excellent suggestion. Thanks.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Have you ever tried some type of cream with 7leaves? I am contemplating Catalan, a slightly spicy vanilla.

Can't say I've tried that, but I think I'd like the combination. You could keep a bottle of plain 7Leaves, and just try adding a tiny drop of whatever flavor right to your filled tank. I often try new combinations like that to avoid ending up with too much I can't vape. (beware of hazelnut, espresso, honey, and other tobacco flavors, which might be overly-strong even at one drop in the tank)

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
lol - most of my FA flavors actually came from rtsvapes (10 ml glass vials around $3.50, another excellent vendor). There were more I wanted to try, just didn't want a whole 10ml. I was glad to find purevapes' little samples. I mean, 3ml of Bergamot is a lifetime supply, why get 10.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try RTS out, I can see I need bigger bottles of Tiramisu, Espresso and a few other common flavors. To bad PureVapes doesn't offer a 10ml size.

Can you believe I added some espresso to my tiramisu :laugh: along with butterscotch(no fa caramel, yet) and some cream. Initial results are pretty good, if it smooths out like my last batch of tiramisu I'm gonna love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread