Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There's a number of flavors mentioned here that I'm not showing on Pure Vapes site; irish cream, rum, vienna cream, etc.
Are they out or do they only sell some of FA flavors?

they r on the 30ml size page only irish cream is on the 30ml side

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
There's a number of flavors mentioned here that I'm not showing on Pure Vapes site; irish cream, rum, vienna cream, etc.

The Irish Cream was there yesterday, I ordered some, so they must be out. You might try sending an email, IIRC some others had positive results by doing so.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
there were a few there last time I ordered that were not in stock when i just ordered again tonight. like the fresh cream. oh man its so good. lol. hoping he gets more but what is a plus is I just ordered like 15 more new ones to try !!! cant wait. Ive been hooked on the flavor art flavors. even just as single flavors I think they are great.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013

Those three flavors are good enough to spring for 10ml at *cough*rtsvapes*cough* Both places have such cheap shipping that it's not cost-prohibitive to order from both.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
Just one today, but it's a tasty one:

Nut Mix: 3%. This is not quite as potent as Hazelnut, but it's still quite strong. It's a bit sweeter than Hazelnut, especially if you exhale sharply. The slower you exhale, the drier it tastes. Try and you'll see what I mean.
the other day I was vaping the irish cream with a little fresh cream. usually i exhale slow and kinda normal or whatever , but I was about to sneeze so i blew it out real fast. totally different ! lol. then I remembered HIC had said something about this. so i kept trying it. exhaling real slow made it real creamy and smooth. when i did it faster it was like when you sneak a swig out of the bottle when you are making a drink. ha . exactly like the alcohol.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
the other day I was vaping the irish cream with a little fresh cream. usually i exhale slow and kinda normal or whatever , but I was about to sneeze so i blew it out real fast. totally different ! lol. then I remembered HIC had said something about this. so i kept trying it. exhaling real slow made it real creamy and smooth. when i did it faster it was like when you sneak a swig out of the bottle when you are making a drink. ha . exactly like the alcohol.

Yeah, I'm glad someone else tried this! I notice it with lots of flavors, not just FA's. Now I know you'll be exhaling funny all night, lol!

By the way, you really gotta try that Irish cream with Vienna Cream and vanilla classic. Everyone who has tried my bottle wants to keep it.

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
there were a few there last time I ordered that were not in stock when i just ordered again tonight. like the fresh cream. oh man its so good. lol. hoping he gets more but what is a plus is I just ordered like 15 more new ones to try !!! cant wait. Ive been hooked on the flavor art flavors. even just as single flavors I think they are great.

+1 I'm sold on the FA stuff! The 3ml bottles really do go a long way when only using 1-3%. I also had to make another order of a dozen or so more to try out. :toast:

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
The RY4D 'rubs me the wrong way', too! Hubby digs it; but there's 'just something' that makes me crinkle my nose...and I don't know what it is! GRRRR.

Try 2%-2.5% FA Virginia; .33%-.5% FA Cocoa or Espresso (it NEEDS a bass note, imo), and wee-tiny-untasteable splash of a mellow FA fruit. You're welcome! :::grin:::

Humm, well the Espresso hasn't let me down yet :) and I do have some FA Black Cherry.... That kinda does sound good...

Thanks!

For the record, this has turned out really nice! I thought, when I first mixed, that I overdid the cherry but as the virginia is finishing I think I nailed it. You can tell something is there but you'd be hard pressed to say what it is.

This has really opened my eyes a bit. Thanks again!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az

I'll wait to see if they add more on Monday. They may have run out over the weekend.
Of course this thread might be creating some unexpected demand too.
:laugh:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I'm sure this thread peaked his samples sales a week ago, and I did email for a couple that weren't there … he emailed right back said he did have some and included them!

btw i think there is a site with % of all the flavors from different brands (most of them) but i went ahead and did some straight up 3.5 to 4%.
Meringue, Mangosteen, and Fresh Cream just now.

I'll check back later with results.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
For the record, this has turned out really nice! I thought, when I first mixed, that I overdid the cherry but as the virginia is finishing I think I nailed it. You can tell something is there but you'd be hard pressed to say what it is.

This has really opened my eyes a bit. Thanks again!

Yay-YaHOO! What percentages did you use/try? Yep, we use 'just enough' to change the nature of the vape, but not enough to clearly discern the taste of what we used. Well, okay, you can make out the Espresso at .5% against 2.5% Virginia, but just barely...and if you use them both at .25%, you likely won't be able to discern either of them.

Do tell! :)

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I'm sure this thread peaked his samples sales a week ago, and I did email for a couple that weren't there … he emailed right back said he did have some and included them!

btw i think there is a site with % of all the flavors from different brands (most of them) but i went ahead and did some straight up 3.5 to 4%.
Meringue, Mangosteen, and Fresh Cream just now.

I'll check back later with results.

Ewwww, 4% Fresh Cream (as a stand alone OR as a mixer) is too much for us'n's...but hey, to each his own and all that.

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
Yay-YaHOO! What percentages did you use/try? Yep, we use 'just enough' to change the nature of the vape, but not enough to clearly discern the taste of what we used. Well, okay, you can make out the Espresso at .5% against 2.5% Virginia, but just barely...and if you use them both at .25%, you likely won't be able to discern either of them.

Do tell! :)

I did 2.5% Virginia, .5% Espresso and 1 drop(from the 3ml bottle) per 2ml of Black Cherry(I made 10ml and added 5 drops). I couldn't really make out the espresso but I've been vaping it by itself quite a bit :) After four hour heat steep the cherry smell was still pretty strong but in the past ~24 hours it has diminished a lot as the tobacco is really starting to peek(i think).

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
I did 2.5% Virginia, .5% Espresso and 1 drop(from the 3ml bottle) per 2ml of Black Cherry(I made 10ml and added 5 drops). I couldn't really make out the espresso but I've been vaping it by itself quite a bit :) After four hour heat steep the cherry smell was still pretty strong but in the past ~24 hours it has diminished a lot as the tobacco is really starting to peek(i think).

It's definitely hard to tell what's happening as they steep, that's for SURE! Just fyi, when I suggested "wee tiny untasteable", I was thinking somewhere around .25% - .33% (maybe .5% max). 1 drop per ml is 'typically assumed' (whatever that is :::eyeroll:::, because it can be crazy different) to work out to around 2.75%- 3%...so 1 drop/2ml might be around 1.5%. And with FA fruit against FA Virginia, it might be a bit too much.

But your choice of Black Cherry gives us an idea...how about 2.5 Viriginia; .5% - .75% Cocoa, and .5%-.75% Black Cherry? That might be a major winner (or seriously disgusting, lol).

Well, we're off to give the Irish Lass a taste-vape!

Last edited:

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
It's definitely hard to tell what's happening as they steep, that's for SURE! Just fyi, when I suggested "wee tiny untasteable", I was thinking somewhere around .25% - .33% (maybe .5% max). 1 drop per ml is 'typically assumed' (whatever that is :::eyeroll:::, because it can be crazy different) to work out to around 2.75%- 3%...so 1 drop/2ml might be around 1.5%. And with FA fruit against FA Virginia, it might be a bit too much.

But your choice of Black Cherry gives us an idea...how about 2.5 Viriginia; .5% - .75% Cocoa, and .5%-.75% Black Cherry? That might be a major winner (or seriously disgusting, lol).

Well, we're off to give the Irish Lass a taste-vape!

Yeah, it may be a little much. The drops from those sample bottles seem kinda small to me. I will measure the next batch for sure and maybe cut back the espresso a bit. Black Cherry is working for me ;)

Irish Lass... ahh.. come on vape-mail!

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Yeah, it may be a little much. The drops from those sample bottles seem kinda small to me. I will measure the next batch for sure and maybe cut back the espresso a bit. Black Cherry is working for me ;)

Irish Lass... ahh.. come on vape-mail!

'Tis amazing, the importance of vape mail! lol

You're right - I'd totally forgotten about those smaller bottle-tips. (We switched ours to glass vials right after getting them). So your drops might have been right in line with what we've tried.

After testing it, we decided to 'up' the Irish Lass by a smidge (using the equivalent of a 1 1/2 drops instead of 1). ??? !!!YUM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread