Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
vape mail !!!!!!!! oh man I cant wait. I placed another order a few days ago and it just shipped. amazing customer service. asked about a flavor I didnt see anymore on the list. he said he had it and got me all squared away. will be a loyal customer for a long time .. I almost cant even use other flavors now :vapor: I open the ol' tackle box and stare at everything then start grabbing FA . lol.... there are some must haves from a couple other places but the majority I can see being mostly FA. I have torrone , tiramisu , orange, cookie, cola , almond , nut mix , banana , whipped cream , cherry, black cherry, and espresso on the way and already filling the shopping cart again .

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
They are fast. I emailed Pure Vapes on Sunday about the flavors I wanted in 3ml size and got an email back within hours (don't they take a day off?). Sure enough, by Monday they were there. I ordered and got a notice they shipped within 4 hours. I'm excited! I got coconut, expresso, irish cream, vanilla, vienna cream, marshmellow ... 12 flavors in all - thx to the price. I already have most of VZ's line to play with since I'm aiming for <3% - 0% pg eliquids.

I have a serious craving for a super creamy "mouthful" coconut eliquid that I MUST satisfy.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
LOL, it's delicious! I could see adding a little espresso. Humm... I may have a problem, espresso addiction.

Whew - glad you like it! I'm sure Espresso would go fine, if you still have any, lol. I liked it with Tiramisu, and it made an interesting Cookie, too.

There are some FA flavors I like standalone, but I think they gain something more when mixed. I keep my favorite half dozen together in my box o' flavors and try random 2- or 3- flavor combinations when I want something new. That's where Irish Lass came from.

I think I'll put Hazelnut in that corner. I haven't done much with it besides coffee mixes and Nutella. It's such an accurate flavor, but just as strong as Espresso, so it needs plenty of company. Hmm...

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
I have torrone , tiramisu , orange, cookie, cola , almond , nut mix , banana , whipped cream , cherry, black cherry, and espresso on the way and already filling the shopping cart again .

Equal percents (1 or 1.5%) each of Torrone + Mandarin + Walnut makes a super Italian candy flavor. Try Torrone + Orange + Nut Mix or Almond. With Almond would probably be sweetest, with Nut Mix more complex.

Hey - tell us what you think of Cherry Cola when you make it! It's simple, but a favorite of mine.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Pondering what to do with this cookie flavor.... maybe some nut mix?

I think of Cookie as a biscotti base flavor and use it with stuff I like in biscotti: anise + almond, black cherry + walnut, cocoa + almond, that sort of thing. It's great in recipes, definitely not made for standalone imo. It needs something sweet added for me. Many people like Cookie + Butterscotch.

I'll bet you're going to try it with Espresso, lol! Maybe get something sweet/creamy in there (Caramel and Vienna Cream?)

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
They are fast. I emailed Pure Vapes on Sunday about the flavors I wanted in 3ml size and got an email back within hours (don't they take a day off?).

I wonder if they even sleep. I just started DIYing, but he's my pre-made vendor. The ONLY pre-made juices I buy since maybe August. I ordered a bottle last Wednesday, then Thursday morning got the email saying it was ready for pick up. Good peeps.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
another update , mixed a small batch last night with the espresso . was tired and didnt want to do alot of thinking so went for 2% fa espresso 2% fresh cream and 2% caps vanilla custard... gave it some heat shook it up and let it sit over night. smelled great so just filled the kayfun. kinda wishing I would have used something different than custard but the way it is now is awesome anyways ! sooooooo good. wish the coffee i was drinking tasted this good lol. this is darn close to my favorite vendor coffee flavor. jvapes cafe yeah, was my adv for awhile before i joined ecf and started DIY. I can totally get back into my coffee vapes again. have had only a few small successes with coffee flavors. figured they were out of my league for awhile but this stuff hits the spot like no other to date that I have tried. cant wait to keep working on it. thanks HIC............

Edit: OMG!!!!!! this espresso just gets better and better.once that fresh cotton gets broke in a bit its heaven lol... this is going to be an amazing flavor to work with. no wonder you like the coffee vapes so much. liquid gold right here.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Nerd><Hot, I know you're a big custard fan, but I recommend Vienna Cream in your espresso instead. Try just that one swap first. Once you get a basic sweet, creamy coffee you like, you can make so many great variations. Starbucks-like sweet coffees are my favorite. They nearly all start with FA Espresso and Fresh Cream, maybe some Vienna Cream for extra creamy sweetness. I'm vaping my attempt at a Frangelico Mudslide this morning, not great yet, but an okay start.

I don't often use banana. I made a coconut-banana pudding that was pretty good, using custard and vienna cream...plus a little rum. TFA's Banana Bread tastes really good to me as a single flavor. I don't think I could mix one that good from scratch, but I don't hesitate to add other flavors to it, like FA Walnut.

What is jvapes cafe like? I haven't tried theirs. I liked Halo's Cafe Mocha, but it gunked up coils fast.

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
another update , mixed a small batch last night with the espresso . was tired and didnt want to do alot of thinking so went for 2% fa espresso 2% fresh cream and 2% caps vanilla custard... gave it some heat shook it up and let it sit over night. smelled great so just filled the kayfun. kinda wishing I would have used something different than custard but the way it is now is awesome anyways ! sooooooo good. wish the coffee i was drinking tasted this good lol. this is darn close to my favorite vendor coffee flavor. jvapes cafe yeah, was my adv for awhile before i joined ecf and started DIY. I can totally get back into my coffee vapes again. have had only a few small successes with coffee flavors. figured they were out of my league for awhile but this stuff hits the spot like no other to date that I have tried. cant wait to keep working on it. thanks HIC............

Edit: OMG!!!!!! this espresso just gets better and better.once that fresh cotton gets broke in a bit its heaven lol... this is going to be an amazing flavor to work with. no wonder you like the coffee vapes so much. liquid gold right here.

Oh Yeah, we may have to start an EA... Espresso Anonymous

I found if you want a little more coffee flavor just add wattage! :)

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
its a hard one describe but its pretty much this without the custard. its just coffee and cream. at one time I almost was going to see if i sent you some if you could come close to it. offer is on the table lol.... but this is so close and so good Im thinking jvapes who ? lol... ill update sometime on the banana bread. think thats where Ill start this morning . ..... mudslide sounds awesome !

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
I had to go way down also. 1% was better but .5 or less is really all it needs lol... I think its very sweet. I mixed just a pinch of kiwi and a pinch of pineapple and that was pretty good. ill come back to it someday. you could probably get a good pineapple upside down cake or cobler type with pineapple i think
I had high hopes for the Pineapple, so far I'm disappointed. I mixed 5ml @ 2% and while I could detect the pineapple it tasted more like an old sock. I took a ml of it and cut it to 1% and it's better, kinda sweet and syrupy. I think maybe it needs to be diluted further, I haven't given up yet.

Oh Yeah, we may have to start an EA... Espresso Anonymous
Count me in. My name is Smitty and I'm an espressoholic.
hi smitty welcome lol.... such an amazing flavor

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
I had to go way down also. 1% was better but .5 or less is really all it needs lol... I think its very sweet. I mixed just a pinch of kiwi and a pinch of pineapple and that was pretty good. ill come back to it someday. you could probably get a good pineapple upside down cake or cobler type with pineapple i think.

Yeah, I love me some pineapple upside down cake, it's sweet enough just need the cake part. < .5 seems crazy...

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
have you tried the mango ? same thing I think . super strong. but very good at low low percentages. .5-1% is all i need. Im all over the place tho with percentages lol. maybe my tasters are broken.. some things i make are multi flavor totaling less than 5 percent and a few I crank up to 25 mixed. ...... havent tried the cherry but i have it. thinking a little cherry, or black cherry (maybe both) the pine apple , the apple pie and some cookie. touch of marshmallow or creams. cinnamon or brown sugar .......mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread