Pure Vapes Ordering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
nikhil, check your pms. i had hoped to finalize my order tonight but i guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
thanks for all the help so far!

Thanks for ordering! Let me know how the Boysenberry is, I'm still on the fence about whether or not to carry it since I've never had real Boysenberries.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thanks for ordering! Let me know how the Boysenberry is, I'm still on the fence about whether or not to carry it since I've never had real Boysenberries.

you're welcome, nikhil, and thanks for the prompt attention to my order! i paid this morning and this afternoon the order was in the mail!

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thanks ladies, I appreciate your support!

Another update, I will soon have 14 gauge, 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Luer Lock blunt needles with Plastic Hubs (screw on type). They'll be just 40 cents each, or 10 for $3.50!

-s-JG14-15-500-standard-needles.jpg

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
My 2 cents
banana cheesecake - banana flavoring is amazing like a cross between green banana and laffy taffy. cheesecake flavor is light not sour feet. very good.

edit: cherries jubilee: has a bit of a mild cough drop cherry taste - not real mediciney but candyish. I'm not picking up any vanilla ice cream or any other taste. the cold thing is pretty wild I like the cold. overall - it's just sort of ok - not great but maybe needs to steep.

edit2: Danish - gosh darn delicious - sweet icing with a subtle hint of pastry. this stuff is great on it's own but would make an awesome raspberry cheese danish :)

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Interesting description of the banana flavor! There's one ingredient I don't have enough of, so I'll have to order that before I can carry it, but it will be available eventually. Hope you're enjoying the other stuff as well.

On a side note, I've made some Vanilla Cinnamint samples and it's surprisingly good. Next 7 orders will get a sample to check out!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thanks ladies, I appreciate your support!

Another update, I will soon have 14 gauge, 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Luer Lock blunt needles with Plastic Hubs (screw on type). They'll be just 40 cents each, or 10 for $3.50!

-s-JG14-15-500-standard-needles.jpg

Awesome. I've been looking for some 14 gauge ones. And you're getting honeydew! I've been looking for that flavor forever! The cantaloupe from FA and the watermelon from PA just don't cut it.

I made some vanilla mint with PA peppermint & Capella's vanilla custard and it's pretty good! Sounds like cinnamon would be a good addition!

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thanks for the feedback! I'll increase the Ice Cream tone some. The candy note is a side effect of having a strong enough cherry to avoid being overpowered by the other flavors, but I did combine two cherry flavors and I can try to manipulate the combination some.

Glad you like the other two! I do have a Raspberry Custard but it's not very creamy. If you pick up a 3ml of the FlavourArt Raspberry you can turn 30ml of the Danish Pastry into a Raspberry Danish though!

My 2 cents
banana cheesecake - banana flavoring is amazing like a cross between green banana and laffy taffy. cheesecake flavor is light not sour feet. very good.

edit: cherries jubilee: has a bit of a mild cough drop cherry taste - not real mediciney but candyish. I'm not picking up any vanilla ice cream or any other taste. the cold thing is pretty wild I like the cold. overall - it's just sort of ok - not great but maybe needs to steep.

edit2: Danish - gosh darn delicious - sweet icing with a subtle hint of pastry. this stuff is great on it's own but would make an awesome raspberry cheese danish :)

Awesome. I've been looking for some 14 gauge ones. And you're getting honeydew! I've been looking for that flavor forever! The cantaloupe from FA and the watermelon from PA just don't cut it.

I made some vanilla mint with PA peppermint & Capella's vanilla custard and it's pretty good! Sounds like cinnamon would be a good addition!

I'll send you a PM when I get them in stock if you'd like. I might also sell some of the PG-Free flavorings for DIY if there is demand for them. They are from Nature's Flavors and I'm going through and testing them because some of them are not very good.

Last edited:

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
That's why I'm thinking steeping a bit the candyish taste should fade and the ice cream come out more. Ill try it again in a week or two.
Dont knock yourself out over my opinion - It's not bad. It's not good. But It's ok.
We'll see what happens.
Thanks
Okay I'll wait for your second opinion after aging it, but everyone's feedback is important! So far I've mostly based it off my tastes and I could just be a little over-sensitive to the vanilla notes. I should probably go eat some Cherries Jubilee since it's been a long time since I've had any. Speaking of which, I tried a DQ Cookie Dough Blizzard and preferred the flavor of my Cookie Dough Ice Cream vape.

Bumping the thread. Just made my order! Yay!

Taking your order and all other orders placed before now to the post, they have samples of Vanilla Cinnamint as well.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I'll send you a PM when I get them in stock if you'd like. I might also sell some of the PG-Free flavorings for DIY if there is demand for them. They are from Nature's Flavors and I'm going through and testing them because some of them are not very good.

Please do if you remember! Would like to at least check it out. And I don't see the cookie dough ice cream on your site. Are you gonna add it soon?

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
Please do if you remember! Would like to at least check it out. And I don't see the cookie dough ice cream on your site. Are you gonna add it soon?

I'll certainly remember you, and the Cookie Dough Ice Cream wasn't ready yet when the site was finalized so it hasn't been added. I'll probably put it on the site when I have some other stuff to update as well. In the mean time, here is the picture for it:
3438473809_754403f993_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread