Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwxTS7pgC0E

Here's the basics :

flavor - 9
vapor - 10
throat hit - 9
overall - 9

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) Clean, fresh cartridge. Rinsed, dried, completely clean floss - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

Last edited:

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Nice review :). Glad you liked it. It tasted like incense to me..lol. One of the few I actually didn't like from puresmoker. You should try the Marlboro Special Blend (Cash e-liquid). Now that's some goodness!

Yeah, there's a few more out there that I want to try.

Wait until my next review is up (should be in a few minutes, once the video finishes processing) and you may understand why I'm in a bit of a "stick with what I know" mood...

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
No worries...I hope they'll be of use to people.

I plan on doing quite a few liquid reviews. I know that, right now, the Puresmoker Camel will be my primary liquid...I'm in love with it. I will, though, try others (though I'm going to go for the smallest bottles I can find) and I will continue to make reviews.

I'm also going to review the "Regular - Very High" carts that I got with my M-401. Probably tomorrow.

I figure I'll hook myself up with a few more bottles next week and post some more reviews the week after that (I'll be out of town for a week). We'll see what I manage to get ahold of.

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
Nice review :). Glad you liked it. It tasted like incense to me..lol. One of the few I actually didn't like from puresmoker. You should try the Marlboro Special Blend (Cash e-liquid). Now that's some goodness!

I dont like any of the tabacco flavors myself. I gave away the sample bottle of marlboro cash liquid that came in my sampler.

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
I may have missed it, but what nic level was that?

Lintz I think that he said it was the 24mg in the review.

Terraphon, nice review. My first bottle of juice was the PS Camel 36mg, I really liked it too, though it's half empty now. My second order of juice was from Johnson Creek, original tobacco, mild hickory, and tennessee cured. I like all 3 of them, but the Tenn Cured is my favorite. That bottle is half empty now too !! I got the JC sampler kit but don't really care for the candy flavors as much as the tobacco flavors .. yet, since I was such a heavy smoker for 40 years, pretty tastey though. I think the PureSmoker Riskee Yuice will be my next tryout, alot of people say it's a good one.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Lintz I think that he said it was the 24mg in the review.

Terraphon, nice review. My first bottle of juice was the PS Camel 36mg, I really liked it too, though it's half empty now. My second order of juice was from Johnson Creek, original tobacco, mild hickory, and tennessee cured. I like all 3 of them, but the Tenn Cured is my favorite. That bottle is half empty now too !! I got the JC sampler kit but don't really care for the candy flavors as much as the tobacco flavors .. yet, since I was such a heavy smoker for 40 years, pretty tastey though. I think the PureSmoker Riskee Yuice will be my next tryout, alot of people say it's a good one.

Thanks.

I haven't been a smoker as long as you (and haven't been a vaper for as long, either) but I intend to completely leave tobacco behind me (so far, so good) and help people transition into the world of vaping.

If my reviews are well received and appreciated, I will keep doing them and I'll make sure to always be as detailed as possible.

I can tell you now that I won't be a big fan of candy / sweet flavored liquids. I was a true smoker for decades and I need to simulate the experience as closely as possible...nothing "flavored" is going to do that for me...I need cigarette flavored liquids.

Unfortunately, it seems that there aren't many out there. If (big IF) I manage to get ahold of any, I'll review them and post the results immediately!

Again, thanks for the comments.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Terraphon- I will keep an eye out for your reviews as I prefer the tobacco flavors too. Great review. Camel is one of my favorites. Have you tried the french pipe? I am hooked on that at the moment.
Stephanie

I've not. My next order will be more camel, some marlboro and the 555 blend (which I understand is a tobacco flavor) from puresmoker along with one or two of the tobacco flavors from Janty, I believe.

I'll be out of town for a week and will order them when I return from business so I expect I'll have them in about a week and a half. Once I get them I'll review them all.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Just an aside (or an addition to the review, as it is);

I've created a very simple device with which I can cook the liquid out of the e-juices and see what kinds of solids and nasties are left behind.

When I cooked off the Camel liquid there was very little left in the testing "chamber" beyond a little bit of oily stuff that refused to cook off. I don't have a gas chromatograph here with which to figure out what was IN the residue but it was almost totally clear and was completely odorless (I didn't taste it to find out if it was nasty or not)

I'll be including these findings with each of my liquid reviews from this point on under the category : Residue (1= someone pooped in my cooker - 10= residue is clear and free from visible solids)

For the puresmoker stuff, 8. The residue was pretty clear with no evidence of dissolved solids or particulate matter.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
I'm a newb and a bit confused. I went to puresmoker to try and purchase this Camel nic juice that you reviewed, and I can't find it on their site anywhere. Does it go by a different name than "camel"?

I must be missing something, because I don't see marlboro or camel liquid on the PS page...

We actually no longer carry the Camel liquid, sorry! We do still carry the Marlboro flavor, and it now goes by the name "Tobacco Special Blend!" Hope this helps :)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Casey, your avatar is no longer tearing her out. Does that mean *you* are no longer tearing your hair out?

Hope so. Although it's no thanks to me, whose confusing set of orders were I am sure, like fingernails on a chalk board.

As for Puresmoker e-liquid, the Prodigy (and the customer service) is fantastic, but is their juice any better than the less expensive juice from other sources? For example, I'm enjoying their "Risky Yuice," but no more than the RY4 I've gotten for half the price.

Don the Deal Hunter (aka cheapskate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread