Pyramid Malls banning all forms of smoking on properties INCLUDING E-Cigs and vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
i will be shoping at simon malls they have no issues with e cigs
Good to see there is a mall near Nashua that allows e-cigs. My wife and I will be there in July to check out the area for a possible move...and more importantly I'll get a chance to spend a couple minutes in the tunnel(SkyVenture) :rickroll:

mwplefty

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Chicago, IL
I vape in public. I don't care. As long as I'm not blowing vapor in people's faces, they shouldn't mind. There is no secondhand smoke so I'm not harming their health in the slightest. I've vaped in malls while I was walking. It's no more annoying that someone using their cell phone. This was in Indiana though. It's a fairly conservative state. Nobody really cares.

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I was in a couple of bars last night and vaped on my way to the restroom...was told twice "No smoking," and when I showed them what I was doing, I got "I don't care- it still looks like smoking and it smells." I didn't vape anymore there after that, but the ignorance of people still astounds me.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
I was in a couple of bars last night and vaped on my way to the restroom...was told twice "No smoking," and when I showed them what I was doing, I got "I don't care- it still looks like smoking and it smells." I didn't vape anymore there after that, but the ignorance of people still astounds me.
What an idiot ...
Looks like smoke and smells ... Yea, right
:p

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
In the interest of promoting health, you'd think that malls would also prohibit high fat, sugar,and/or sodium content in anything sold there. It's OK if you contribute to obesity, heart attack, and high blood pressure, but don't let people use something that replaces tobacco with a safer alternative.

You can buy a salt and grease soaked pretzel or pizza and a 60 oz sugar laced soft drink, but don't dare vape afterwards.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
ANTZ.jpg

The mall has no concerns regarding health when banning harm reduction products.
Just another anti tobacco thing. Smoking is already banned indoors ... Banning
tobacco use anywhere on the property is just another anti tobacco thing. Throwing
PVs into the mix is just a given because it reminds people of smoking so, of course,
e-cigs must be banned.

When Malls ban the use of any tobacco related product inside and outside on
their property ... They are also basically telling everyone who works there
including the shop owners and their employees to Quit or Die.

Some stores in the mall may sell tobacco products ... but that's OK.

Employees, shop owners, and service people can't even take a quick smoke break
because that would involve walking to the car then driving off premise.

Outdoor bans have nothing to do with health.

If ya push ANTZ in the corner proving e-cigs pose no harm to the public ...
They will just switch from health to "save the children"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread