Lowe"s bans the use of e-cigs on it's property

Status
Not open for further replies.

x7712x0ra

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
TN USA
www.saffireecigs.com
I'm in Lowes every week or so buying stuff for projects around the house and vape there inconspicuously. No one has approached me to lower the 'boom'. I vape where ever i go Airports, restaurants, theaters... But just keep it inconspicuous and have never had a problem. I suppose if I went to the check out and started blowing clouds of vape from my GGTS there would certainly be a problem but I don't vape to be a nuisance... I vape for the pleasure of having an alternative to smoking.

Exactly. The primary reason for taking up ecigs had very little to do with where I can and can't vape. It's just a major bonus that when you're inconspicuous about it, most people don't really notice.

gumchewer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
south Jersey-in the woods
ever been in a campground that said " alcoholic beverages strictly prohibited"? other than a state campground I mean.

Ever have a beer, or 12 in one?

do what you do.
Lowes won't throw you out.
But if someone complains profusely, they reserve the right to tell you about it. That's all.

It's just another "don't ask, don't tell " policy

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Unfortunately, it is their property and if they are so close minded that they see e-cigs as a public health risk, that is their prerogative. If they don't realize that most of us buy our parts for mods there then let them ban them. People will still shop there just like people will still go to bars and restaurants even though they can't smoke. My wife still thinks that smoking is better because they don't have "PROPOFOL" in them. I explain and explain to her that "Propylene Glycol" is not dangerous in fact look at McCormick's imitation flavoring the main ingredient is Propylene Glycol, also in the baby lotion that she rubs all over the children, but when it comes from my mouth and nose it's "BAD".:confused: Unfortunately this is society and the everything is going to get me complex LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread