Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be an AWESOME contest tomorrow starting about 12:00 Noon Pacific time. You will not want to miss it, even if you own a box mod already. I am not giving any secrets, but the contest will include something very cool in addition to a box mod.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
You know, Cigar Man's idea is a good one. You'd have to replace the current mast switch with a DPDT switch, the center position being "off". One side of the switch would toggle a single battery, the other selects both batteries.

I see a problem here though. It's very important that the batteries are charged and discharged evenly for safety and battery longevity reasons. I'm fine with having two boxes, and will undoubtedly order more, just to enjoy different colors of LED, if nothing else. LOL

I'm currently vaping KBV Rice Krispity Treat in a dual coil carto at 3.7 volts. Amazing.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Now what are you up to this time Steve ? LOL

You will just have to see......

You know, Cigar Man's idea is a good one. You'd have to replace the current mast switch with a DPDT switch, the center position being "off". One side of the switch would toggle a single battery, the other selects both batteries.

I see a problem here though. It's very important that the batteries are charged and discharged evenly for safety and battery longevity reasons. I'm fine with having two boxes, and will undoubtedly order more, just to enjoy different colors of LED, if nothing else. LOL

I'm currently vaping KBV Rice Krispity Treat in a dual coil carto at 3.7 volts. Amazing.

Rice krispity in a dually at 3.7volts is amazing! That juice is the necter of the gods I believe.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
OK, so the 5 box mods that were ordered yesterday, last night, and this morning are completely built. Just waiting for the jb weld to cure. It takes at least 5 hours to even firm up. The kwik jb weld is not as strong IMO. I have tried it (for all you problem solvers out there) These boxes will all ship tomorrow, which is what everyone expected.

I may post some photos of the decorated box I made (and that Mrs. Godzilla painted) in a few minutes, or this evening.

Lets see if I can get on the ball and post these photos.....

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Here is a decorated box that was ordered, and will be shipping to the buyer tomorrow, and will hopefully be in your hot little hands on Monday.

Here is the front of the box:

100_0083.jpg
[/IMG]

And here is the back:

100_0084.jpg
[/IMG]

Let me tell you, Mrs. Godzilla works cheap! She uses oil based paint pens. After its painted, I spray many light coats of an acrylic sealer. A little thanks goes out to Smokingbullet, who told me what to protect them with.

I hope you enjoy Andrea!

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Shane~ I actually have both of Steve's mods and wouldn't trade them for anything. They are so awesome and as you can see from my post #934, I just can't say enough about these mods. Steve puts them together with care and pride. And that's all I can say about that. The 5V is more for the lighter colored jooses. E.g. KBV Caramel Cappuccino will taste burnt in it, but the 3.7V, really rocks the joose. Need I say more?

Hope this helps to make your decision about Steve's mods. You can't go wrong with the prices.

God Bless and Happy Vaping,
:wub:
Skeeterkck

I am not able to decide between these two (3.7v and 5v). Can someone share their experiences? I want decent TH and vapor but not too warm hits. I am afraid If I go for 5v (this is lot of voltage) I'll get very warm hits.

jayquik03

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
syracuse
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be an AWESOME contest tomorrow starting about 12:00 Noon Pacific time. You will not want to miss it, even if you own a box mod already. I am not giving any secrets, but the contest will include something very cool in addition to a box mod.

Im in

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I am not able to decide between these two (3.7v and 5v). Can someone share their experiences? I want decent TH and vapor but not too warm hits. I am afraid If I go for 5v (this is lot of voltage) I'll get very warm hits.

Shane, you have received some very good advice here, but do your self a favor and save some shipping costs; buy them both and enjoy the best of both worlds. We all know that you will end up with both anyway... imo Having them both actually is like having more juices, the same juice at 3.7 will taste different at 5v. I am loving Dekang's Desert Ship lately which really rocks at 5v in a 3 ohm standard Boge carto, it takes on a different but very likable taste at 3.7v in a 1.25 or 1.5 ohm dual coil. I can't explain it as well as Ciego does, but you will enjoy finding out for yourself if you get them both. Have fun!

Brewzz

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
SEVa

Standing by!!:D

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
No, It will be in a new thread. I guarantee you it will be easy to find most of the day by clicking on "new posts" but you can also look at my profile, and click on "find all started threads" and it will be near or at the top. I only can have 2 threads at a time.

This will start in under an hour.

Steve

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Alright, I'm a dork. I've found that I like to watch myself vaping on the video camera or in front of a mirror. With the FoxyBox, if you're exhaling over the led, it makes the smoke look really cool :D The green looks especially neat!

I think I need to start collecting stamps or something... maybe I just need a job :laugh:

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
How about collecting box mods in each color LED :D

Alright, I'm a dork. I've found that I like to watch myself vaping on the video camera or in front of a mirror. With the FoxyBox, if you're exhaling over the led, it makes the smoke look really cool :D The green looks especially neat!

I think I need to start collecting stamps or something... maybe I just need a job :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread