Queer or just strange? WLTM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Just a thread for gays to meet up and have some tea/coffee and bikkies.

This should stop the straight folk from worrying that we're taking over the forum with gay talk on other threads ;) They sometimes get a bit worried that we might make them turn pink with purple spots or that we're contagious or something.

There are at least six of us out and about, I wonder who might turn up. If 5-10% of the population is gay and there are 1169 active members at the moment then that's 59-117 of us around.

Come and say hello if you're a bit strange in that way, tell us what devices you use the most and your favourite flavours. Juicy gossip is also welcome. :cool:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
This is what makes ECF, ECF ... We are all brother and sisters at heart. Don't matter if you are black, blue, green, white, or yellow ... whether you are gay, straight, strange, tall, fat, pudgy, or pear shaped ....

we all have one common goal/achievement/love .... Esmoking :)

Although I may not share your lifestyle, I am happy to call you guys by brothers and sisters in ESmokin .....

RainbowznStarz

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Fairfax, Va
Awww now see, THAT is why Steve is my dealer. Great guy!

If 5-10% of the population is gay and there are 1169 active members at the moment then that's 59-117 of us around.
I've heard about the 10% popu thing and also heard out of that 10%, only 10% are out. We're right on target so far! ;)

haha catman. I was surprised by Kate too. It's the nun picture...very deceptive and apparently it throws off our gaydars!

Right now I'm using the 901 exclusively but with all this talk about the penstyle, I may have to look into that further. Does anyone know if the USB passthrough for the 901 will fit a penstyle atomizer?

My favorite mix so far is 2 part cash marlboro, 2 part VG and 1 part Riskee. Or, leaving out the riskee if I'm not in the mood for too much 'sweetness'.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Come and say hello if you're a bit strange in that way, tell us what devices you use the most and your favourite flavours. Juicy gossip is also welcome. :cool:

I'm only strange in a weird kinda way but my daughter is gay and now a vaper along with her girlfriend. I don't know what devices they use (seems a bit personal!) but at my age it's a broadband router and bionic arm!8-o
Sorry that's my strangeness coming out!
John.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I'm gay!! Not mega gay but just gay. What the heterozersexualz sometimes fail to realise is the love a guy can have for another guy. Yup those same feelings a straight guy feels for their girlfriend/wife! Its not all about shoving hoses in the adapter ring with plenty of industrial lubricant and some gays don't even do that kinda thing with their plumming, unless its topping off an ecig battery!

I just want the English language back !!!
-When I was a kid my mum used to say when I was sick " Are you feeling a little queer?? "
-Once upon a time "bumming a ... " meant asking for a cigarette"
- even Candy cigarettes were Fags
-I remember reading Enid Blyton when she could write " He was such a gay boy " and you knew she was referring to his state of happiness.
-A Tranny used to be short for a Transistor Radio.

My teenage years would have gone thus...."In the morning we would pack our towels , grab the tranny and bum on the beach , we had such a gay time, after lunch we would suck our Fags, and pretend to be cool, after a full day in the sun we would come home with red noses and a little heatstroke, mum would ask us if we felt a little queer... we would then cuddle into bed and await the adventures of tomorrow.... "

Disclaimer..... I am still a lesbian trapped in a man's body , and I love my fellow man ( but we don't rub pee pee's , not even my besty matey )

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
on topic of Trumpy's post about language...I'm curious, do people over in the UK and Aus (mainly annoying little children) still say "that's gay" or "he's so gay" or "this song is soooo gay" etc?

I seems like it's a lost cause trying to rid this slang in the US....I say it myself sometimes but usually only amongst my gay friends...

Foxy

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
OK I did have a pink 901 at one stage but it just had one heck of a killer thoat whooping atomiser so I used it in public but now I choose the good ol white one because I have had more luck getting whopping atomisers in white and no one even suspects I am gay!

Secret Agent Gay. haha

Foxy

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Well it shouldn't be too much of a surprise what nuns get up to ... think about it, all those women living together, married to one man who's never there ... even better than a harem. I know a few nuns and most of them have come out as dykes and been kicked out.

I used to know some seminarians too and they reckoned that a third of priests are gay.

I agree with Cashmere, this is a very tolerant and strong community. If it wasn't I wouldn't have felt comfortable posting this, it's not my style to make a point of sharing my lifestyle.

You're right about language Trumpy, it's changed for ever and will keep on changing. I always thought a trump was a fart by the way ;)

Do any of you get offended by innocent use of words like ..., queer, poof, ....? I don't tend to mind unless they are said with malice.

At the moment my hardware is a Janty Kissbox classic. I use it with the manual switch and USB battery. I love it and think it's a great vape. Because of the warranty it works out cheap for me too.

My favourite flavour at the moment is ... honeydew melon, followed by RY4 and black tea.

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
i, in fact, love all those words...just the same though - as long as people are being nasty about it.

i'm still on my first 901 and still loving it. i'm sure i'll eventually cave in a try something else but i'm being forced to budget. meh.

my fav flavs are tennessee cured from JC and jane's abandon mint. i think i'm going to try a little cocktail when i'm allowed to spend some to recreate my beloved pineapple malibu. yummers.

Foxy

RainbowznStarz

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Fairfax, Va
I've never heard the word poof used in that context. It'll be my new word this week as I shall call everyone I know...a poof. LOL

No, the other words don't bother me at all. It does depend on how it's being said but most the time I laugh about it. My pet peeve is before someone says something about gays they'll look at me and say "no offense but...". Okay why would I be offended? Hell I'm more offended that you think I would GET offended!

lol funny world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread