Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    (FW) Crunch fruit cereal
    Thanks vape. Might throw some in my cart next time.

I actually use TFA Berry (Crunch) Cereal and enjoy it very much. I have a couple of recipes that include TFA Dairy Milk or Cream Fresh, along with Graham Cracker, Strawberry Ripe, Sweet Strawberry, Biscuit. Another one is with VBIC.

For continuity of this thread, this will be my next mix:

Crunch Berries (by /u/slimfrinky)
    • 10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
    • 6% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
    • 5% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
    • 2% French Vanilla (TFA) /OR/ Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
    • 0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TFA)

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    www.e-cigarette-forum.com
    I love this stuff. I have many of the little bottles from TPA, and have been trying to get something close to what they used to make in the local vape shop by my house.
    I've rifled through older threads about this, but they're not very clear about origin, dilution, etc.
    Does anyone here know what percentage would give me the maximum AP flavor? On a chart, one said .28. However, it's not close enough for what I'm looking for.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've been mixing an awesome 555 for the past 8 years.

Hangsen Highway 5%
    1% inawera Chocolete
    1% FA's AP

I find 1% AP works well for me in most of my nutty mixes.

Note: I find using AP over 2% makes the mix taste like burnt corn chip. You seem to be wanting more AP then the usual 555 flavorings have. I to felt the same way so my suggestion is start with .5% and work your way up. you should be good with about 1%. Also let your nose be your guide. Smell the mix between each addition. It will smell nutter and nutter each time you add more.

Also note the mix will need some time for the chocolate to mature (About 3 weeks) but it is ok to vape right away if you like it fresh. Let your taste be your guide.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread