Question about juul + 0mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I just dont wanna use nicotine, and a pod looks good and easy to bring.
At least you have a future in politics. You responded to his question, but didn't really answer it. ;)

Just funnin' ya...don't really care, but just happened to notice.

And yeah, your device will never know if you have nic in it. None of them can tell.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
And if you’re trying to quit smoking, I doubt it will help you. Can’t hurt to try though.
Guessing that's not the case here, Delores- just joined, totally new, no experience with it, wants 0 nic (and interested in Smok:)). Just my guess, though.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
So, it's become like Coke, Kleenex, etc. A generic term for vape device?
It kind of makes sense.

JUUL has a vast majority of the market share according to government statistics. If something is so popular within its market the brand name becomes synominous with the product class it represents.

Band Aid and Kotex are other examples. Many people naturally say Band Aid when any adhesive bandage will do. Kotex when speaking of sanitary napkins.

Last edited:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I hear political pundits acuse the other side of 'drinking the kool aid'. I suppose that sounds better than "you been drinking that wylers soft drink mix again?" or that sorta thing.

Even though Scripto came out with a disposable lighter first we hear the word BiC lighter and automatically think "disposable lighter".

As a kid my grandmother would ask us "want a Coke?" …… now there was no telling what she'd bring you though. It might have been a cola. It might have been orange soda. It might have been lemonade. You just never knew. But as a kid, whatever it was she brought tasted waaaaay better than water from the garden hose.

And frankly I suppose calling a nicotine vape stick a Juul isn't the end of the world.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
This person wants to hang with the cool kids but not vape nicotine.

That's probably... Somewhat smart. IDK. It's kind of like stealthing under the radar at a party like "Please give me a tonic water with lime."

I still drink like an alcoholic though which means I will swill that thing down like it's everclear, so everyone assumes I am drunk.

I am fine with that, drinkers just get INCREDIBLY uncomfortable with their BEHAVIORS when they KNOW that like, the non drunk are there to observe.

See the common Crow in its common habitat among the Ravens or whatever.

That's what I'm hoping anyway.

Why not just vape unflavored while you are at it also probably safer and the equipment actually WILL care, like your coils will last longer and stuff.
Anna

Reactions: Ozlem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread