I'm ordering the PAX 2 device, had a couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Sooo... when the paper turns black that means it's good to go?
4Head.png

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
there is no smoke involved
How do you know? What does the glass look like after 1-2 cigarettes? How is the temperature controlled so that there is "no smoke involved"? Eyeballing?
If you want to heat tobacco there is indeed several possibilities that are relatively harmless, that one seems rather suspicious.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Why are you making such negative comments about this method of safe tobacco consumption? Its relatively harmless there is no smoke involved.

There is no such thing as "safe" tobacco consumption.
Another reason,,, justifying behaviors detrimental to your own health & well being, defying all common sense, facts & inability to reason.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would wait. I would get thee to a psychiatrist, with thy parents. Hopefully it's a REALLY great doc who can help you and your parents find a SUPER COMMON AND USED ALL THE TIME AND NOT HEAT NOT BURN TOBACCO.

Tobacco is a stimulant, but CLEARLY it isn't WORKING RIGHT for you alone..........

Also, maybe the doc can help you with that tattoo addiction there. When did you get them? If it was under 18, don't bring your parents, it would be a hindrance.

Also, how do you know you have ADHD and Tourette's if tobacco has been your only "treatment" so far???????????????? You clearly need a lot more help based on how you've behaved on this board so far.

Anna

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
I would wait. I would get thee to a psychiatrist, with thy parents. Hopefully it's a REALLY great doc who can help you and your parents find a SUPER COMMON AND USED ALL THE TIME AND NOT HEAT NOT BURN TOBACCO.

Tobacco is a stimulant, but CLEARLY it isn't WORKING RIGHT for you alone..........

Also, maybe the doc can help you with that tattoo addiction there. When did you get them? If it was under 18, don't bring your parents, it would be a hindrance.

Also, how do you know you have ADHD and Tourette's if tobacco has been your only "treatment" so far???????????????? You clearly need a lot more help based on how you've behaved on this board so far.

Anna
Smoking does work for me but my parents don't allow it, they are delusional and think I'll change my decision because THEY want me to stop smoking... my aunt fully supports it on the other hand. I'd be a chainsmoker with no regret if my parents weren't such a hassle.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Smoking does work for me but my parents don't allow it, they are delusional and think I'll change my decision because THEY want me to stop smoking... my aunt fully supports it on the other hand. I'd be a chainsmoker with no regret if my parents weren't such a hassle.

So all this posting about finding "safer" alternatives to cigarettes is just BS then?

It's hard to find something that works when you don't even know what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread