Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
So...was in Myrtle visiting family and stumbled into your store on Grissom pkwy. I came in 2 different times, and the last time I purchased a small bottle of Serendipity. Delicious, and my new favorite juice. Ordered 2 big bottles as soon as I got home!

A couple of questions...

1) When I first got the juice it was completely clear. 2 days later it is now a yellowish color. Normal? (keep in mind I am somewhat new at this)

2) What is a good voltage to use this juice without burning it? I noticed that it gets a little darker in my ProTank at 2.2 ohms. The sweet spot for this liquid for me seems to be 4.0 volts...but as it starts to get darker I worry about burning it.

Advice is appreciated!

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I wouldnt worry too much about buring the juice, maybe bring the voltage down a little bit? And yes its gonna change color as it steeps. Mine looks like Pis* but tastes so amazing haha

Yeah...mine looks the same way yours does. But it does taste amazing. I still can't place exactly what it tastes like. I read a review online where someone said it tasted like Strawberry Pop Rocks candy and had no throat hit. I do not taste the StrawberryPop Rocks and I think it has an AMAZING throat hit, but I have 24mg of nicotine in mine. I know when I tasted it at the store with 6mg nicotine it didn't have any throat hit so perhaps this reviewer also had barely any nicotine in his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread