Question on Pico Squeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Is there a way to remove the Arctic Fox and return the Pico to its original configuration?
Never done it, but, I would think you would use the "UpdateEleaf.exe" and place the "Pico_Squeeze2_V1.00.bin" firmware file back on. Let us know if/how you get it done. Edit: I saw you stated Pico Squeeze...I would think process is the same just with a different firmware file. I just have the Squeeze2's

borno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2019
land of pleasant living
Is there a way to remove the Arctic Fox and return the Pico to its original configuration?
I did it on one of my squeeze2's, but don't remember the exact sequence. I think I got the firmware from the eleaf site and downloaded it then loaded it via the arctic fox tool. I liked having the bypass option which was not on AF

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
You must mean the Pico Squeeze 2. I am fairly certain the original Squeeze was a mech.

From VU…
“reverting to the stock firmware after you installed ArcticFox is only possible through the NToolbox software that accompanies ArcticFox.”

You will need the firmware @Seiggy mentioned in his post. Go here to download it. Downloads - Eleaf electronic cigarette

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread