Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi pwyll Thank you for your help you know how much i appreciate it and the other vapors .

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with the family:)
images

Welcome to Mom and Pops dchest02 :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Hi Pop :)

My "weekend with the family" will start today, actually. Rhianna had an overnight field trip to the Cincinnati Zoo to observe nocturnal animal and Vanetta went along as a chaperone. They left at 4:30 Friday afternoon, stopped by the Newport Aquarium on the way home, and arrived here about 5:30 Saturday evening. Vanetta was exhausted and went to bed. I fixed dinner for Rhianna and I, and we watched the last Harry Potter movie. I kept passing out while she was watching Hello Charlie (or whatever it is) on Netflix, so she ended up going upstairs to cuddle with mommy.

So the weekend with the family will start today :) I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday up there in Charlottesville :thumb:

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
:toast:Thanks POP. I'll get my order in soon.
Hi joeman
Welcome to Mom and Pops you can use the comments section and have Tami make your juice the way you like it if you want mostly vg she will do that for you:) most flavorings we use do have some pg but in the end its not much the only pg will be in the flavoring. Hope that helps

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Pop :)

My "weekend with the family" will start today, actually. Rhianna had an overnight field trip to the Cincinnati Zoo to observe nocturnal animal and Vanetta went along as a chaperone. They left at 4:30 Friday afternoon, stopped by the Newport Aquarium on the way home, and arrived here about 5:30 Saturday evening. Vanetta was exhausted and went to bed. I fixed dinner for Rhianna and I, and we watched the last Harry Potter movie. I kept passing out while she was watching Hello Charlie (or whatever it is) on Netflix, so she ended up going upstairs to cuddle with mommy.

So the weekend with the family will start today :) I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday up there in Charlottesville :thumb:

wow pwyll Rhianna has some energy i wish i could borrow some from her lol

we just hung out at the house and i pretended i new how to smoke some pork .... lol everyone said it was awesome but it took so long i think they were just starving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread