Troops Care Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

youreadeadmanapples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
California
Just wanted to take a minute to point out how cool this is and what an amazing thing you folks are doing! Any military member will tell you that the work is hard and the pay is ...., but the reward of support from people like you and the satisfaction in knowing that we are securing freedom is worth it all! And on days or deployments when things just don't seem like they are looking up we have the people of ECF behind us with people like Mom and Pop spear heading these care packages and discounts and just rallying support for us and it kinda relights that fire under our ... and reminds us that even among the greedy or the selfish or the crooked people around us, there is a large group of people who not only care about just us but the American condition! so I would like to personally thank you all for what you're doing...a dollar you donate is a dollar towards something we don't have!

if the language offends please pardon it, but I am a United States Navy Sailor.
Zack D

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Zack we love setting your butts on fire LOL This kind of stuff is nothing compared to the sacrifices you folks and your family's make sometime i wish i was with you all but God put me here for some other reason still trying to figure that one out LOL. Zack can you Pm me the info I would need to issue those serving with you that vape or would like a NAVY code to so I can warm things up a little heehee Thank you for your service
1283108558_navy.gif
:blink::):p

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
LOL its coming its coming!! I bet it get tons of views. We had a bull crap thread not to long ago and it got half the views in 2 days then this thread in almost a dam month ((shrug)) I am very good at customer service and no Im not perfect with that said there are two sides to every story. I am a Vapor just like everyone else and i except my responsibility as a vender but I will never bend over to please rudeness. So it should be a good read LOL

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
So, kind men of the military, please do divulge some more information. How many of the guys have stuck to vaping and quit the cigarettes for good? How many (in percentages I guess) still struggle, if any? Does anyone want to vape but has no means to quit-like lack of equipment, etc...How do you fix your equipment if it goes on the fritz? Do they have enough shopping spots to buy whatever you need to fix something should it break, or do you rely on things from the states to keep everything going smooth?
Have you recruited any new vapers since last mention?
(*Please don't mind all the questions, I'm just trying to create a mental picture of you guys and your current situation...asking helps me see that clearer. ;) )

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
POP Love the new avitar really diggin that one.

VaVaunt to all of your question I would say the percentages of those of us that have quit analogs all together is about 75 to 80. Some of the guys slip up and get frustrated but I have to remind them that Rome wasnt built in a day and quitting those analogs is a tuff thing to do under any conditions, being away from loved ones doesn't seem to help. As far as getting our gear fixed well it all comes from the good ole USA. We have no suppliers here on camp so we help each other out with supplies and help keep each others gear working. Its like anything else with us we help each other out and when our buddy needs something, and we have to spare, its no issue. As far as new Vapors well it seems like we have more or I am just noticing more people now that I am doing it myself and know what to look for. Hope I answered everything for you.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thanks GreyBush I hope you's are doing fine
FOLKS! If you would like to send something to the troops you can send it to me at

Mom and Pops vapor shop
2203 Campbell rd
Keswick Va 22947

I will be happy to get it out to them and include a name and note to them :):banana:

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread