Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
One last pic heehee!! Oh i also added a fist full or two of punched carto's and some drip tips:facepalm::laugh:

P1010173.jpg 83255d1331140959t-troops-care-package-cloud.jpg :laugh::banana::banana:

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Suzy and i have just spoken she is doing ok she new these men well. I would like to post a pic of what this wonderful friend does for our troops This is a photo of her care package she sent to the men and woman she is a very caring and a passionate person and Tami and I have loved her for over 20 years God Bless you suzy my heart goes out to you :cry:
tv and boxes 001.jpg

[EDIT] Thanks Powell!!![/EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
If you want to show the picture you'll have to download it to your computer and upload it here or put it somewhere on the web and reference it. Or give us your email account and password, but I'd really suggest not doing that ;)

And sympathies and condolences to Suzy, and everyone else affected, for your losses...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Just a heads up from another thread located here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/98567-chit-chattin-away-1104.html#post6065386

Effective May 16 2012 until January 2013, the Postal Service will not be able to accept packages containing lithium batteries and electronic devices containing lithium batteries addressed to international destinations. This includes mail destined to, or from, APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office) and DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) locations.

This change is required by the standards of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Universal Postal Union (UPU), both of which currently prohibit lithium batteries in mail shipments that are carried on international commercial air transportation.

This change will not apply to packages containing lithium batteries and electronic devices containing lithium batteries when mailed within the United States on domestic commercial air or ground transportation.

I dunno if there's still a hiatus on the mailing right now or not, but it looks like after the 16th packages with lithium batteries will not be delivered to the military...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread