Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Welcome back Kim!! I'm glay you and Greybush are back home with your loved ones and I really appreciate the sacrifices you guys have made for me and our country! God bless you guys and all of our soldiers still away from their families and I pray for their safe return!!

Hi Morfeeus

Happy Holiday's you rock!!:):banana::toast:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I just had the privilege to fill an order a week or two ago for a soldier and believe me you it was fun. To ALL American soldiers serving with APO address or an FPO address MILITARY!! addresses you're DISCOUNT CODE IS ( SERVING50 ) I take care of ya'h please dont use this if you are not at APO or FPO Thank you all for being so nice:)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I just had the privilege to fill an order a week or two ago for a soldier and believe me you it was fun. To ALL American soldiers serving with APO address or an FPO address MILITARY!! addresses you're DISCOUNT CODE IS ( SERVING50 ) I take care of ya'h please dont use this if you are not at APO or FPO Thank you all for being so nice:)

Perhaps you can consider any order using the code without an APO/FPO to be a donation to the next deployed military order that doesn't use the code :thumb:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi brother pwyll LOL its funny you say that i was thinking the same thing the men and woman serving really need the help and gratitude so i will take the chance of putting it out in public. The guys in the camp all had one but there home now and others are not it is special for them. Anyone that should use it that is not as described will be happy to do that heehee i have faith things will go fine. I will be happy to post folks that wish to DONATE! everyone is special but but this is for our men and woman serving WOOT WOOT! any ? I can be reached at popatecf@gmail.com

The X-mass music is on lol:):banana::banana:

God i love this stuff:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Oh Wow for real!:ohmy: yes yes YES!. I cant believe it Greybush. I'm so glad you guys are home. we just got asked the other day by another vaping Co if we had any soldiers we know that would like to receive vaping stuff. Please PM me if you have any contacts that would help. Scuba has contacted a few of our soldiers and we are waiting to hear back. Oh i hope Kim and his family are doing well also we love you guys. Thank you so much for everything its nice to see you on the boards again:) Greybush I'm not at the Fl address the first flag was sent to so i would have to up date you on that. I will take some pics I'm still going thru some pics of my family that served over the years and some friends. I really need to complete my case. I will post soon them as soon as i can:)

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I cant like that post. Fknd bull....!! ya needed home!! why dont these lying basturds go show us how its done them selves. Sorry i forgot they have this country to MESS UP!. I will take pics whether it is done or not. I have to lay out what photo's I do have, and move some from different folder;s and re-size. I will have my wife help with that. It's above my expertise, Kinda like D,C making the right choices. I'm very sorry to hear this Greybush :(:evil:

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I did this just now, so for give me for the photo's if there not so good,(I had to stand on a chair lol ) Its a good size case. I have a good number of other photo's that need adding (as you may know) I would have liked to get a copy of my fathers military record and just bought the medals i use to play with when i was a kid to put in here but the flag will be in the safe for another God knows how long. I will get her done and add later:)

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
  • P0P