Troops Care Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As everyone probably knows, we have some overseas military members who have become a part of the ECF community, more specifically the Mom and Pop family. We would like to do something nice for them as they have been great to us (even dedicated a mission flag to us). There are 12-15 men and women serving on one base particularly in Afghanistan that need vaping materials. We are asking the wonderful folks of ECF to help us put a care package together for them. Mom and Pop will mail the package directly to the troops. We currently have an option on our website that will make it very easy to donate. By using the miscellaneous items here you can donate any amount from $1 to $1 million dollars, lol. There is no need to purchase anything from us when using the miscellaneous options as they are postage free and can be purchased alone. All money donated will be put towards vaping materials.

We will post all the donations we receive by order number and amount on this thread. We will also post pictures of the items sent and if possible, pictures of the troops that received the items.

Post any questions you have and we'll be glad to answer them.

God Bless our Troops, ECF and America!

DSCN2325__33265_zoom.jpg

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
When? I am sure some people that would like to donate would be interested in a "deadline" so they can arrange their budgets/paychecks. I've talked to Pop about donating a couple of unused mods that might be useful in their situation, but as I'm also working on some things was curious about when I'd need to mail them to you to be able to get them in the package.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi pwyll we are just going to let this run and ship packages as they build up so it is when its best for folks to be able to help. I do know for one reason or another these men and woman will not be able to receive mail as of may so me and scuba will be sending packages as they build up for them to keep them vaping:)

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
We will post all the donations we receive by order number and amount on this thread. We will also post pictures of the items sent and if possible, pictures of the troops that received the items.
DSCN2325__33265_zoom.jpg

Scuba This isnt a problem I will take pictures of the guys that recieve these items and send to you and pop and will also post on this thread when the package is recieved. Once again Thank you for everything you guys are doing!!!!! SOmetimes its good to feel the love!!!

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Every dollar donated goes to you and your men so you can do what we do at will in a free country you should never have to worry about about such a thing being in a land locked, well never mind the rest hehe

Lets get the word out and have fun we are and will always be transparent and honest folks

Questions are welcome and lets do what is best for our men and woman serving.

If folks would like to be charitable in material goods we can do that also we have no intention of ever stopping this tread from this point on as long as we know our soldiers will get what folks donate!!!!!!

God Bless

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
#2308 Thank you

Now just so folks know scuba will properly post all donations as we did in the other thread as we get to the point of sending the care package with order # and amounts with pics of what is going and the men have said a pic would be no problem upon receiving our donations this is awesome hehe

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread